In this application you will find a set of GeoEducation podcasts in the field of Lithosphere, which is part of the geography material from the extended level for the first grades of high school. This section discusses the external processes that shape the Earth's surface.
In total, it is almost an hour and a half of material in the form of a podcast / audiobook. But it is not everything.
In addition, you will also find here:
- Matura exams from individual departments
- notes in the form of mind maps
- additional materials
Why a podcast?
1. Because it doesn't matter for the brain whether you read a book or listen to it - what counts is the content. Such conclusions were reached by scientists from the University of UC Berkeley, who conducted a study in which they compared the work of the brain during reading and listening.
2. Because listening to a podcast doesn't mean giving up something we've been doing so far. You can listen to them while you are doing what you are doing. Thanks to this, we gain extra time, which is so often lacking.
3. Because to get the most beneficial effect from learning, you should mix different styles (reading notes, solving tasks, listening)
4. Because the "Teens 3.0" report shows that in 2020, a Polish teenager stared at a computer or smartphone screen for about 12 hours a day. Give your eyes a rest.
GeoEdukacja podcasts are:
- high level of maintaining the attention of listeners
-good opinions of listeners (visible in the comments and the percentage of positive opinions on other publicly available websites)
-the opportunity to gain additional time for study
- the ability to independently decide on the pace of learning (you are not dependent on the dates of meetings as part of the course or tutoring)