GeoFS is a multiplayer flight simulator displaying a global scenery from satellite images. Whether you are a licensed pilot practicing VFR, an aviation enthusiast or just looking for some fun flying in beautiful landscapes, you can enjoy any of the 10 available aircraft, ranging from paraglider to airliners, absolutely anywhere in the world.
This app includes:
- Worldwide (10m resolution) satellite images and elevation model
- Realistic physics and flight models
- Global multiplayer
- Navigation map with 30,000 referenced runways and airspace visualisation
- 10 different aircraft with instrumented cockpits
- ADS-B real-life commercial traffic
- Replay mode
- Real-life atmospheric conditions (wind, clouds, air pressure and temperature)
- Night time with runway lights
- Piper J3 Cub
- Cessna 172
- Piper Cub
- Alphajet PAF
- Boeing 737-700
- Embraer Phenom 100
- de Havilland DHC6 Twin Otter
- Douglas DC-3
- szd-48-3 Jantar (Glider)
- Major Tom (Hot Air Balloon)
Available via in-app purchase:
- HD subscription for global high resolution satellite images.
An internet connection (WiFi recommended) is necessary to run GeoFS.