The app itself seems great and I love seeing pictures of my child in class. I do NOT like that I can't make changes to my profile as it crashes every time I click save. So I cannot save a profile photo I actually like. The website will also only allow me to take a new photo, not upload one from my gallery which is infuriating. This seems like a pretty basic bug the developer should be able to fix, and I see I'm not the only one with this complaint.
Whenever I go to save a picture, it doesn't save it in my gallery. Have no clue where the pic is saving to....
Not great. Not terrible. Would benefit greatly from a few bug fixes and minor feature upgrades. Where are downloaded photos stored?!?!?!
So far I'm not happy with this app. I can't seem to get to my child's homeroom through the app I have to use Google and type in the whole link I got from the teacher. What's the point of having the app. I can't read any of the other reviews to see if they would help me
Its ok. Can see posts quick but when downloading a photo it doesn't tell you where they are downloaded to.
Love it! As a teacher, this is an easy way to share our school day with parents. Only change I'd like is to be able to edit my posts, without having to delete the whole post.
• New & improved native video transcoding for faster, more reliable video uploads!
• Fine-grained upload progress! (84% begone!)
• Links in notes & comments are now clickable!
• Fixed issues with third-party sign-in and enhanced app stability
• Simplified notes so posting updates to groups is easier
• Updated with new material design for Android Lollipop
• Many account management features
• Mute individual group push notifications
Classcraft is a free online educational role-playing game for the classroom.