Homeroom is an easy way to share what's happening in your classroom with your students' parents. Upload your photos safely to private classroom albums only parents and teachers can see, away from social media and the internet.
Open up your classroom:
• Show & tell: Parents can see all the fun their kids are having
• Simple: Share photos quickly and easily
Show your perspective:
• Break it down: Build an album for each class
• Collaborate: Anyone who teaches a class can add to its album
Get parents involved:
• Start conversations: Parents can add comments and like photos
• Stay notified: Everyone gets alerts when new things appear
How it works:
1. Create: Make one or more albums for your homeroom
2. Invite: Send invitations to your kids' parents
3. Share: Post photos and videos of your students learning
Homeroom helps you connect with parents:
• Keep it private: Photos, videos, and comments are only visible to the people you invite
• Apps for everyone: Access Homeroom through gorgeous mobile apps and the web
• Relevant notifications: Parents only get notifications for their kids' classes
• Network Access: We use network access to communicate with our servers for just about everything in the app including uploading photos, videos, comments, etc.
• Location: We use location when you choose to post where you are, but we won't use your location otherwise.
• Contacts: We show contacts you can invite to when building an album, and we only send invitations to people you choose to follow along. Your contacts will not be uploaded to our server.
• Write External Storage: We use this permission if you choose to download photos from other members of your album.