Track your work day with your smartphone. Switch between projects and activities with the click of a button. Automatically synchronize hours between your digital Google calendar and your Gekko account. Easy to use and directly added into your company records so you can use your stored hours for invoicing, tax purposes etc. Specifically developed for freelancers and other entrepreneurs
Gekko Hours will make it easy to keep track and share your daily activities. The main features of the tool are:
● Use an automatic timer or manual input to keep track of your day.
● Automatically synchronize hours in your digital calendar with your Gekko app and assign them to the projects you are working on.
● Get an overview of all worked hours over a period of time or use recorded hours to create invoices using the Gekko Invoicing app.
● Keep track of working hours of team members by inviting others to your account.
Gekko Hours is a free application that can be used either as a stand alone hour tracking tool or as part of all the other tools in the Gekko family. Gekko offers free tools to freelancers and other small entrepreneurs for:
● Sending invoices and payment requests via Gekko Invoicing
● KM tracking and other trip tracking via Gekko Trips
● Expense receipt scanning and managing via Gekko Costs
Gekko provides all these tools to freelancers and other entrepreneurs. Gekko will cover any bookkeeping need you might have. And with your free online account on www.getgekko.com, you will get a full overview of everything you and your company does, from quotations to customer management. A complete bookkeeping system accessible from any device. Accounting without hassle.
All data you add in Gekko Hours or anywhere else on Gekko will be stored via a secure connection to European servers. All data will be treated confidentially, will never be shared with any other party without your explicit consent and will remain exclusively your property. Gekko stands for safety and privacy.
Questions, feedback, problems?
We’re here for you: send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.