QR & Barcode Generator Scanner is 100% Free, Safe, Professional & Easy to use QR Code Scanner, QR code reader and barcode scanner. An essential app for every Android device. Download now!
Create and share QR codes to open URLs, connect to WiFi hotspots, add events, read VCards, etc. You can manage complex inventory with the business scanner mode and more.
Scan driver’s licenses and disks, deliver accurate results to consumers scanning products, make connections at trade shows, scan airline and train boarding passes, expedite package and food delivery, keep the warehouse organised all with the same powerful barcode scanning technology used by many of today’s Fortune 1000 companies.
QR Code Generator / QR Code Scanner / Barcodes features:
• Flashlight support for low light environments
• Scans all standard 2D and 1D barcodes including different QR code formats
• Scan history
• Requires only camera permission to work
• Does not ask for any unnecessary permissions
• Users privacy is fully protected
• Professional design
• Different layout for tablets and phones
Supported Barcodes and two-dimensional codes:
• article numbers (EAN, UPC, JAN, GTIN, ISBN)
• Codabar or Codeabar
• Code 39, Code 93 and Code 128
• Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF)
• GS1 DataBar (RSS-14)
• Aztec Code
• Data Matrix
Supported QR codes:
• website links (URL)
• contact data (MeCard, vCard, vcf)
• calendar events
• WiFi hotspot access information
• geo locations
• phone call information
• email, SMS
- History feature allows you to view all the QR codes and barcodes that have been scanned and created. The history is organized clearly thus helping you to find your information as efficiently as possible.
Share your codes!
- QR code Scanner & Barcode Reader can offer you to share your scanned result or created QR code to the email and platforms that you need.
Choose search engine
- Appropriate results on each QR code or Barcode: can search on Google / Yahoo / Bing / DuckDuckGo/ Yandex/ Naver
Barcode Scanner Android App will let you scan any codes - from a wide range of distances and angles. You can quickly look up the information online - whether it is a product UPC label, book ISBN, or a QR Code with a website URL. All scans are automatically saved so that you can check them later. You can even create your own QR Codes - and send them to your computer to print.