Wyvern is an indie, multiplayer, fantasy/adventure, family-friendly, role-playing game designed for mobile. It has a retro look and feel, with old-school graphics reminiscent of late-1980s games. Despite its simple appearance, Wyvern is vast and exciting.
* Sixteen player races and 42 character types with different abilities
* Thousands of handcrafted maps to explore
* Dozens of quests, with new missions being added constantly
* Hundreds of unique monsters and enemies to challenge you
* Seven specialized Guilds that give large skill bonuses: Mages, Paladins, Ninjas and more
* A rich magic system with over 150 spells and powerful magical specializations
* Many trainable skills to choose from
* PvP combat arenas
* Player-to-player merchandise auctions
* Random dungeons for limitless content
* Personal homes, and a Builder Mode for customizing and creating new maps
* Adventuring groups with support roles
* Strong community features: chat channels, in-game messaging, mail and more.
There is a lot to learn in Wyvern, but shout if you need help. The players are happy to answer questions.
This Wyvern community values pleasant and family-friendly interactions. If you come in with an offensive name, start shouting innuendo or abuse, or do other kinds of trolling, the community has the ability to kick you out, and they will.
Wyvern offers some in-app purchases for convenience. You can be competitive in the game without making any in-app purchases.