The Decimal to Fraction calculator supports repeating decimals both to and from decimal and fraction conversion. The app displays your input values to an Imperial Inch or centimeter style number line that is accurate to ~0.001". Very handy for easy and accurate conversion of decimal or odd fraction values to a measuring tape.
Check it out risk free
If you're not satisfied with my app, Google Play let's you refund your purchase of this app 1 time. Simply return to this listing and select the refund button within 2 hours of install.
Convert a decimal to fraction or fraction to decimal:
• Capable of inputting repeating decimals using the repeat button to the right of the Decimal input line. Repeating decimals are displayed as green decimal numbers when active.
• Decimal input range:
• When converting from fraction to decimal, the primary decimal display will show an eclipsed decimal value and magnifying glass to open a secondary view. If its length is greater than the 15 position and its length is less than the maximum decimal setting.
• Use the secondary view to see repeating decimal results up to 12 million places; depending on your devices memory. Increment by a million at a time from the "Max Decimal" menu item in the settings drop down to determine results for your device. (May crash on lower end devices being set at 8 million decimals or above when viewing in secondary view)
Inch to Centimeter
Convert between inch and centimeter by either the in/cm button in the lower right calculator row or long click the switch view button at the top right next to the "AC" button.
• Fraction evaluator can be hidden from setting menu.
• Evaluates your entered fraction to show whether it is Proper, Improper, Not Simplified, or Improper & Not Simplified.
• Increase equivalent fractions by tapping on the 'Not simplified' and 'Improper & Not Simplified' radio buttons.
Inch style Number Line:
• Displays an imperial inch or centimeter style number line (not actual size) that updates itself as you input your values (either decimal or fraction). For both negative (increase left) and positive (increase right) input.
• Foot and Inch or Meter and Centimeter tag to number line.
• 'Bump to Nearest' Decimal = 0.1, 0.01, 0.001, 0.0001 or Fraction = 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and 1/128 or enter your own Custom Fraction Denominator from 1/2 to 1/99999 by clicking left or right halves of numberline. Go to Menu>Calibrate to set the 'Bump to Nearest' value.
• Use the 'Bump Lock' check box setting from menu drop-down to keep from accidentally bumping.
• Basic calculator (+ - x ÷)
• π as 22/7 or 'long click' π for 355/113
• "Saved" and "History" list. (bottom left button of calculator buttons)
• History list saves the last 20 calculations.
Memory lists usage:
a) When all fields are empty, select the list button to fill them with either "Saved" or "History" values.
b) If inputs have values, select the list button to "Save" your displayed values.
c) Hold (Long click) the AC button to clear "Saved" or "History" list of all values.
• Convert decimal to fraction
• Convert Fraction to tape measure
• Convert Decimal to tape measure
• Convert 10ths to inches
• Convert Fractions to inches
• Convert Centimeter to inch
• Layout calculator
• Construction calculator
• Repeating decimal calculator
• Measuring tape calculator
• Convert Decimal inch to fractions
• Convert decimal foot to inches