Learn the ancient biblical languages Greek (Koine) and Hebrew with Ginoskos learning application. Learn Aramaic and Latin that are also essential for biblical studies.
The content and features of the application are for free. However, in order to support continuity and future development, we offer premium features: offline learning, bookmarks, statistics, more customized learning, and some other features. Thank you for your support.
Ginoskos offers courses on Greek and Hebrew grammar. These courses will lead you through essential parts of Greek and Hebrew grammar. Every grammatical topic can be trained with exercises. Lessons include a short summary of key points and grammatical charts.
Ginoskos helps you with building up your vocabulary by providing various kinds of exercises. You can train both vocabulary and grammar. When you start doing some exercise Ginoskos will track your learning progress and make sure that you will gradually review already learned items (the app reflects the knowledge of the forgetting curve).
Further, there are special exercises for learning frequency vocabularies for both Greek and Hebrew from the most occurring words to the less. There are vocabularies of particular passages and also of the whole biblical books.
• Grammar courses: learn the specific grammar of ancient Greek or Hebrew
• Vocabulary building: build your vocabulary by learning words of a passage, the whole biblical book, or a specific topic (like a Christological terms)
• Reviews: scheduled reviews help to refresh words in your memory reflecting the knowledge of the forgetting curve
• Speed run: go through learned words under the pressure of time and train remembering capacity
• Custom training: adjust training to you specific needs, just as you want: select learning mode, passage, part of speech, occurrences, etc.
• Challenges: join a challenge and pursue the challenge goals
• Vocabulary guides: helps you to learn exercises that are related together (like frequency vocabularies, biblical creation passages, hymns, etc.)
• Home feeds: activity of your friends that you follow and the life of Ginoskos community
Get in touch with and visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ginoskos
"The fear of the Lord - that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding." (Job 28:28)