Magneto is an elegant digital magnetometer for Android. It lets you view, and record magnetic field sensor data. Our innovative application does not need any special permissions to record, and save the sensor data! It has a simple, beautiful interface that is easy to use and work with.
1) Displays current, minimum, maximum, and average magnetic field sensor readings
2) Reports values for Field Strength, and ambient geomagnetic field along the X-axis, Y-axis, and Z-axis in μT
3) Ability to record the magnetic field sensor data - no special permissions needed (we recommend saving the recorded data with an application such as Google Drive/Sheets)
4) Recording format: Timestamp (ms), Field Strength (μT), X-axis (μT), Y-axis (μT), Z-axis (μT)
5) Detailed information of the magnetic field sensor equipped with your device
6) A beautiful and elegant user interface that is easy to use
7) A perfect app for detection, discrimination, and localization of ferromagnetic and conducting objects. Great for science experiments.