It has built-in selections like filter type, filter area, etc.
The result can be save to file with built-in text file viewer.
In SI-IP Units.
For worked example, see http://pocketengineer2.sharepoint.com
- Suggests proper chlorine levels
- Calculates chemical additions for Chlorine
- Calculates chemical additions for pH
- Calculates chemical additions for Total Alkalinity
- Calculates chemical additions for Cyanuric Acid
- Calculates chemical additions for Calcium Hardness
- Calculates pool volume
- Determines whether your pool water is balanced
Dertermine for you the required water treatment to adjust your pool or spa water properly.
1/ Reporting the reading from your test kit
use the sliders to report your PH reading, your free chlorine (CL) reading, total Alckalinity, Stabilizer and water temperature
use the checkbox if your water has gone green or cloudy (need a superchlorination)
2/ Using the suggested adjustments
PH target: 7.4
PH ok between 7.2 and 7.6 (do not need adjustment)
if PH < 7.0 or PH 7.8 then no chlorine adjustment will be suggested since you need to adjust the pH first. The retest a few hours later.
Free chlorine target:
1.5 ppm (mg/liter) for usual pool sanitizatioon
10 ppm for a shock chlorination
Save the measured values toi a log file
Display this log on the application
The pro version is adfree !
The csv file of the pro version is compatible with Excel
(The csv file is encrypted in the free version)
Keep you pool in check with Pool Care! It has everything you need to manage your pool, or, if you are pool service provider, your customer's pools. Enter chemical ranges and test results and you'll get recommendations for chemical amounts. Calculate pool volume with our built-in pool calculator. Pool Care also comes with a graph feature to show you trends of your test results, and also a log to manage them.
Have any thoughts or suggestions? Please let me know of how I can make this app better!
* Tests: pH, Free Available Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, Conditoner, TDS, Salt, Phosphates, Borates, Temperature, Flow Rate, Pressure, Last Backwash, & Last Filter Clean.
* Auto-calculates Calcite Saturation Index (CSI).
* Store multiple pool/spa/fountain data on your phone.
* Great for pool services!
* View graph and result log data for pool/spas!
* Pool Guide and online FAQ.
* Email your results to yourself or your customers!
* Chemical Recommendations based on test result entry.
* Set timers to remind you to do pool tests, filter cleans or whatever you need for your pools!
* Set range profiles for chemical tests and chemical percentages.
* Remove Ads: $1.99
* Sync Device Data: $2.99/month
-- UPCOMING UPDATES --
* UI Redesign for Android 4.0+ devices.
* Still looking in to designing a tool to test the water directly and have it send the phone app the results! Stay tuned!
For square, rectangle, oval, and round pools enter the exact width and length. For irregular pool shapes, enter the average width and length by taking a measurement at the widest point and the narrowest point and adding those two numbers together. Then divide the result by 2 to get an average.
For pool depth, enter the depth of the shallow end and the deep end. If the pool is flat, enter the same number for the deep end and shallow end.
If you have any problems, or suggestions for improvement, please contact me.
Simple app to keep your customer informed of swimming pool services you are doing at their location.
The app allows you to manage your customer profile and service details.
Finally auto generates email to your customer after you have completed your service.
Now you can also generate Invoices to your customer in PDF format, according to service offered. These Invoices can be send to them via Email & one copy will be saved on your SD card.
Keep your customer informed and happy.
Provide them services, keep them informed & make the billing.
Keywords: swimming pool, pool, customer, swimming, pool services
Tracks free chlorine, bromine, hydrogen peroxide, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, stabilizer, salt, borates, water temperature, backwashing, CC, filter cleaning, flow, pressure, and TDS.
Supports multiple pools and includes a volume calculator.
Pool Pal displays the Langelier Saturation Index (LSI) and the Calcite Saturation Index (CSI) for current readings and goals. These indices can be affected by water temperature, so PoolPal makes it easy to adjust your goals for perfectly balanced water.
Keywords: pool maintenance, pool calculator, pool chemistry, pool testing, pool chemicals, spa care, spa maintenance, spa calculator, spa chemistry, spa testing, spa chemicals, simple pool, pool pro, pool care, swimming pool.
Share photos of our products in real time with our "Share Your Photos" feature. Not sure how to install that safety cover? See our You Tube page for a quick "How To". Have everything you need to close in your hand today! This app is a must download for a GLI Pool Products’ dealer or distributor and a useful reference for a GLI Consumer.