🌟 Play as Campbell Price as you explore an underground bunker to collect items, decipher clues, solve puzzles, and attempt to escape from your father's locked room! 🌟
🌟 Can you escape from your father's old sins? Or will you be forever lost in this forgotten room? 🌟
All That Remains is a first person point and click adventure game that is stuffed full of logical puzzles, fantastic graphics, mind-blowing riddles, intriguing story details, superb voice acting, and beautiful music! Easy to pick up, hard to put down!
“Duncan Price is paranoid” they used to say. He’s just a “local nut” they said. They used to say a lot of things about him. Now they don’t say anything. Because they’re dead.
Waking up in what appears to be his father’s old emergency bunker, Campbell Price is confused. Last night was pretty crazy, but not THAT crazy. How did he end up here?
Hearing a familiar voice over a 2-way radio, your sister says you’ve been locked away in the bunker for your own safety.
Fearing for your sister’s life, who has also been locked up for her protection, you must escape the bunker and find her before it’s too late.
Before you’re ... all that remains.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking! 📸
• Plenty of puzzles to solve!
• Rooms to escape from!
• Loads of items to find and use! Here are some you may see - 🗝 🔐🔑📻🔎🔨🛢🔦🔧 ☎️🔋💾 ⚙️🔪📕
• Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
• Play the game in English 🇬🇧, French 🇫🇷, Italian 🇮🇹, German 🇩🇪 , Spanish 🇪🇸, or American 🇺🇸!
• Classic gameplay akin to Myst!
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir. 🎶
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
🌟🌟🌟 🌟 🌟If you like All That Remains you'll no doubt love our other games as we exclusively make the best narrative-driven room escape games on the market. These titles include; the Forever Lost trilogy, Cabin Escape: Alice's Story, Ferris Mueller's Day Off, A Short Tale, and The Forgotten Room.
🌟🌟🌟 🌟 🌟
Facebook & Twitter:www.facebook.com/GlitchGameswww.twitter.com/GlitchGames
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:www.glitch.games/newsletter