+ Swipe down if you ‘Want’ it
+ Swipe right if you think it’s ‘Cool’
+ Swipe left if you think it’s ‘Ehhh’
Products are curated from top sites so you don’t have to go to each one and waste your precious time:
+ This is why I’m broke
+ Jack Threads
+ Dude I want that
+ Cool Hunting
How many times have you gone shopping and seen something you want, taken a picture of it but then get home and can’t remember what it was? With our Spotting feature, take a picture, add the information (name, size, price, location etc) and then find it quickly again, so you don’t have to try and remember.
Want to buy your friend a gift for their birthday or the holidays but don’t know what to get them? Just go to their Spot lists, see what they want and buy it! Why guess and feel guilty that they don’t like it?
Email us at anytime Trace@spot.io
Application updates every two minutes.
If you love this application and it has helped you find a spot at the uni - please write a review and tell your friends.
NOTE: This application is not affiliated with the University of Wollongong.
SPOT gives you a SPOT Philippine number that can call and text any PLDT landline, Smart, Sun, and Talk N’ Text numbers in the Philippines. Your loved ones in the Philippines can call and text in your SPOT Philippine Number at local rates i.e. P7.50/min and P1.00/SMS. They won’t need to download any apps or be connected to the Internet.
Compatible with Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and higher versions.
This app is FREE, fast, and easy to use right at home on any of your Android devices. It works by quickly scanning your home network and identifying all of the wired and wireless devices that are using the internet connection. You’ll be able to see everyone that’s connected to your wifi in a clean, concise list and instantly discover if any unwanted devices are linked in. Wifi thieves drain your network and steal some of the speed and connection that you’re paying for!
Every 10 minutes, the app runs another quick scan to view all of the devices that are on the network. Running in the background, it’s always hard at work keeping a keen eye on your network connections and protecting your wifi. A vibration and message will alert you whenever a new device joins the network and you’ll find out immediately if there’s a thief in your midst.
This smart app even displays technical data for each device including the IP address, host name, MAC address, and manufacturer name. All of this information is available to you for devices that are currently connected to your network or have recently been connected. Narrow down your suspects with this detailed information and you’ll be able to take justice into your own hands.
Create your very own trusted network with this app by building a trusted list of devices that are welcome on the network. This means that your family laptops, phones, printers, and other devices are more than welcome to stay but you can designate and label unwelcome devices as untrusted.
Home Wifi Alert’s network scanner and trusted network system work every time and you can count on this high tech software to safeguard your internet and alert you when someone is stealing your wifi. Untrusted devices slow down your internet connection and put a strain on your wifi! Don’t overpay and compensate for faster internet speeds or suffer with a slow connection, take charge and stop wifi theft altogether with Home Wifi Alert!
The award-winning SPOT Connect device provides connectivity to the Globalstar satellite network for sending location-based messages from areas beyond cellular phone coverage or around town. By simply downloading the SPOT Connect App, SPOT Connect wirelessly synchs via Bluetooth® with Android devices. The SPOT satellite message features are initiated directly from the app’s intuitive user interface.
SPOT Connect utilizes proven SPOT technology to notify others of one’s GPS location coordinates and current status. By sending a message to the Globalstar satellite network, the user’s selected contacts will receive a custom Type and Send or Predefined message delivered as an SMS text message or email. SPOT Connect messages contain the user’s latitude and longitude, date, time stamp and a link to maps. Established SPOT message features include Check-in/OK, Help, SPOT Assist, SOS and automated Track Progress.
SPOT Connect messaging feature overview:
• SOS - Emergency assistance request sent with your GPS location to GEOS every 5 min until batteries die or until cancelled. The GEOS International Emergency Response Center alerts the appropriate agencies worldwide – for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. Custom Type & Send messages can be sent with SOS for detailed emergency information.
• Help/SPOT Assist* - Request help from friends and family or professional service providers every 5 min for 1 hour. Custom Type & Send messages can be sent with a Help/Assist message for more detailed personal help.
* SPOT Assist subject to availability.
• Check-in/OK - Send a Predefined Message or custom Type & Send message allowing your friends and family to get a message from you with your GPS location virtually anywhere on the globe. With a push of a button a message is sent via email or SMS to a contact group. You can also send your Check-in/OK messages to social sites like Facebook or Twitter.
• Track Progress - This feature allows you to send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress in near real time using maps. With your SPOT account you have the ability to set up a SPOT Shared Page which allows you to show your SPOT GPS locations to others on a map. (Additional service required).
The SPOT Connect App extends the functionality of Android devices while making available new features for customers. Custom messages can now be composed and sent on-the-go. Users can store up to 14 Predefined messages and 10 personal contract groups consisting of up to 50 contacts each. Additionally, the SPOT Connect App turns your devices into a satellite messenger utilizing SPOT Connect’s onboard GPS and satellite transmitter. Users can even send location-based messages to Facebook and Twitter from isolated regions such as mountainous terrain and areas off-shore.
• Uses the GPS satellite system to determine location and the Globalstar satellite network to transmit that information to personal contacts or an international emergency response center
• Send location-based messages via satellite to others delivered as SMS text or email
• Send custom “Type and Send” 45 character text messages from your location
• Update social networks including Facebook and Twitter from remote locations
• Provide GPS functionality to non-GPS devices
• Store up to 10 predefined messages for quick reference and sending
• Store 10 contact groups on device – each group can consist of up to 50 contacts
• On device SOS button for standalone emergency operation
• Bluetooth wireless connection
Please verify that your device does not have the Developer Option "Don't Keep Activities" enabled. If this is enabled, it will prevent the app from functioning correctly.