+ Swipe down if you ‘Want’ it
+ Swipe right if you think it’s ‘Cool’
+ Swipe left if you think it’s ‘Ehhh’
Products are curated from top sites so you don’t have to go to each one and waste your precious time:
+ This is why I’m broke
+ Jack Threads
+ Dude I want that
+ Cool Hunting
How many times have you gone shopping and seen something you want, taken a picture of it but then get home and can’t remember what it was? With our Spotting feature, take a picture, add the information (name, size, price, location etc) and then find it quickly again, so you don’t have to try and remember.
Want to buy your friend a gift for their birthday or the holidays but don’t know what to get them? Just go to their Spot lists, see what they want and buy it! Why guess and feel guilty that they don’t like it?
Email us at anytime Trace@spot.io
A license must be purchased to use Tramigo Spot. These are available at Tramigo Global Accessory Webstore. Please see http://www.cartrackingdevices.net/product/tramigo-spot/ for more details.
What is Spot?
Spot works in any Android phone. Practical yet cost effective SMS based communication offers a truly secure channel to track the Spot with any SMS capable phone.
For Spot tracking Tramigo offers easy to use and totally free tracking software, Tramigo M1 Move solution for smartphones and secure M1 Fleet PC software. With both tools you can track multiple Spot units.
Spot is a feature rich security solution and offers many additional benefits, such as:
• Comes complete with TLD landmarks for all GSM countries*
• Panic button notifies location of user instantly in case of emergency
• Sends alarm if SIM card is removed
• Phone can be easily recovered if stolen or lost
• No need for high bandwidth Mobile Internet or GPRS data connection
• Works on any Android phone
• Battery saving mode to optimize phone battery recharging time.
*Tramigo Landmark Data turns location coordinates and maps into language that everybody can read and understand. It is based on commonly known landmarks in your geographical area.
Manage your operations
Spot solution allows security persons' route tracking and checking that schedules are effectively followed. Spot's to the point features like trip reporting, zone crossing and location finding are great tools for this.
The data and experience you are collecting with Spot helps you to sharpen your practices. You can pinpoint working practices and include them as part of your daily processes. In other words, you can stop wasting time and money for unnecessary activities.
• No monthly fees, one-off payment
• Tracking available on any phone
• Tracking enabled without data connection
• All key advanced tracking features available; such as find, periodic find, zone alarms, trip reports, SOS etc.
• No server used for tracking: location is delivered directly with SMS between your own devices only
• Compatible with all other Tramigo products for existing Tramigo users
- No emails, no need to add “friends”; just connect, share, and interact w/ people around you.
- Named the Official Internet of Places App by Smart Week 2014
- Spot is the official broadcasting & social media platform of Night It Up! 2014
Learn more at spotanywhere.com
All you ha to do is:
1) Set your CALLSIGN
2) Set your LOCATOR or press the GPS button and have the app automatically calculate it based on your position. Please allow a few seconds for the GPS to get exact coordinates.
3) Set the POWER LEVEL so that it matches your rig output power
4) Select the BAND (optional). This is only to have handy the frequency value to set on the rig.
5) Set the TX FRAMING. This allows you to set how ofter the WSPR will be sent. By default the WSPR is sent only once.
6) Select the BASE FREQUENCY. It can go from 1400Hz to 1600Hz and by default it is 1500Hz
7) Press START
The app will wait for the next frame start before sending.
So you only have to make sure that the clock of your smartphone/tablet is synced.
By pressing the REPORTS button you can monitor, filter and share reception reports. By pressing the MAP button, the app will open the related WSPRnet.org map page to view reports.
For any support or suggestion please visit the website: http://alphapapacharlie.com
or send an email to email@example.com
72/73, Andrea IU4APC
Ready for Android 5!
The KX3 Companion in an app that will let the power use of your Elecraft KX3 HF radio easier and lighter. No need for a PC!
It will let you send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY by using your device keyboard. You can also use an external Bluetooth keyboard.
You can set up to 20 macros to that can use dynamic symbols to have Call, Name, QTH and Locator automatically updated.
It connects to your KX3 by using the USB Serial cable that comes with the radio. You'll also need an inexpensive OTG Cable adapter to connect the serial USB to your mobile device. You can find them for a very few dollars. No other cables are needed!
The KX3 Companion app also let you record full QSOs and log them to eventually export them to your favorite QSO logging software.
With the new SWR Meter you can sweep a frequency range and the app shows you a chart with SWR values. You can select from 3 to 13 steps, each step can be from 5 to 500 kHz.
Selecting the "SPECTRUM" tool, the app shows the audio spectrum. For devices allowing that, you can also attach the KX3 Audio OUT to the device Audio IN for a better signal. By touching the spectrum you can do a quick QSY.
Selecting the "WATERFALL" tool, you can see how the spectrum evolved over time. It is very useful feature to spot every signal even the weakest ones!
With KX3 Companion you can:
- Send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY using your device keyboard
- Read and Write messages with space for hundreds of characters (depending on your mobile phone or tablet screen size)
- XMIT (Chat) Mode - Transmit as you type. Perfect mode to be used with an external Bluetooth keyboard.
- Switch mode (CW, PSK31, RTTY)
- Set the frequency and go up/down bands
- Record and recall up to 10 totally customized macros (20 on tablets with large enough displays)
- 4 dynamic symbols for Call, Name, QTH and Locator to be used on macros (you can customize the symbols)
- assign label and color to each macro
- macro symbols and programming language
- load/save of macro templates
- Set the CW WPM (Words Per Minute) value with a slider
- Have up to 10 presets to set power, ATU or whatever you want to program
- Customize the serial baudrate, dynamic symbols and date formats to adapt the app to your setup and needs
- Record full QSO logs (everything you send and receive is recorded)
- Log your QSO in CSV and ADIF formats
- Log received/send RST and received/sent contest serial numbers
- QSO log is recoded in the DB (Sqlite)
- automatic check for already worked CALLs (tells you how many times/when/band/mode)
- automatic recognition of callsigns
- Audio spectrum and waterfall to easy find signals
- SWR Meter to sweep a frequency range and see the SWR values over that range
- QRZ.com XML integration. Automatic QRZ.com lookups.
- eQSL.cc integration. Enable it to automatically send an eQSL every time a new QSO is logged
- DX Cluster integration: simple press QSY, band filter, list filter, alert filter.
- Compatible with Elecraft K3 as well
- Support for remote control of the KX3. Instructions here: http://kx3companion.com/kx3remote
- Support for Piglet (http://pignology.net/piglet). Instructions here: http://kx3companion.com/piglet
- PDF Manual
Please read the MANUAL to fully understand the potential of KX3Companion.
If you'd like to see more features contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to our forum:
Remember that to connect the Elecraft KX3 to your mobile device you need the serial USB cable coming with the radio and an OTG USB cable adapter. Also make sure that your device is not locked to the use of OTG cables. Some carriers (like Sprint Wireless) may do so. Please check with their customer service.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE APP.
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Orbot is the only app that creates a truly private internet connection. As the New York Times writes, “when a communication arrives from Tor, you can never know where or whom it’s from.” Tor won the 2012 Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award.
★ ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES: Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android. Period. Orbot bounces your encrypted traffic several times through computers around the world, instead of connecting you directly like VPNs and proxies. This process takes a little longer, but the strongest privacy and identity protection available is worth the wait.
★ PRIVATE WEB SURFING: Use with Orweb, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web. Get Orweb: https://goo.gl/s3mLa
★ PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGING: Use Gibberbot with Orbot to chat confidentially with anyone, anywhere for free. Get Gibberbot: https://goo.gl/O3FfS
★ PRIVACY FOR APPS: Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature, using the settings found here: https://goo.gl/2OA1y Use Orbot with Twitter, or try private web searching with DuckDuckGo: https://goo.gl/lgh1p
★ PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE: Tor can help you confidentially research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school, or circumvent a firewall to watch sports at work.
★ PRIVACY MADE EASY: Check out our fun, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/browsefreely
★ IT’S OFFICIAL: This is the official version of the Tor onion routing service for Android.
***Expert Root Mode***
★ UNIVERSAL MODE: Orbot can be configured to transparently proxy all of your Internet traffic through Tor. You can also choose which specific apps you want to use through Tor.
***We Love Feedback***
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Orbot is free software. Take a look at our source code, or join the community to make it better: https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git
★ ABOUT TOR: https://TorProject.org
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com
★ HELP US BRING ORBOT TO YOUR COUNTRY: We’re trying to get Orbot into as many languages as possible. Right now it’s in: Arabic (العربية), Basque (Euskara), Bulgarian (български език), Chinese (中文简体), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語) Korean (조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Malaysian (بهاس ملايو ), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
If Orbot isn’t in your language yet, we’d love to have you join our translation team: https://goo.gl/6hni4
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
You can also connect/disconnect to any network you want by simply tapping on it.
Note: Please note that this app will only show you available networks if there is any. It doesn't connect to secured network. It takes care of only open wifi networks in your area.
You can find the WiFi spots in Japan.
Popular application of more than 70,000 DL
As " Wi-Fi Spot Map of Japan " , " public wireless LAN access point ACESSPOINTMAP " was reborn a new outfit !
It is equipped with a Wi-Fi spot information of about 500,000 places in Japan ! Is super convenient .
★ docomo Wi-Fi
★ Yahoo! wireless LAN spot
★ FLET'S spot
★ Softbank Wi-Fi spot
• When you zoom out the map , you can display by filling the area where there are access points . And it is divided the area by using a technique called geo- hash .
• When you expand to some extent the map , it indicates a marker the location of the access point .
• When you tap the marker , it displays the communication carrier access point name and address .
• By selecting the carriers from " carriers " menu , you can narrow down the area markers to be displayed .
• When you touch a button on Google Maps , you can move to the current position , and scale of the map display .
Attention: Greenalp has released a newer version for phones running Android 4 or higher. Real-Time GPS Tracker (RTT2) is available now and provides even more features than this app. You can download RTT2 from the Google Play Store (search for "RTT2").
Show your exact location to your family and friends on Google Maps for free. This is more than a GPS Tracker, this is real live tracking for location sharing.
You can also see your friends' location but they need to run this app.
How to get started? Try the 1-minute help videos:
Some Galaxy S5 users seem to have a problem finding the menu key: The menu button is that dual square icon in the bottom left corner of the S5. Pressing it once beings up the list of current running apps. Holding it down will take you to the menu of the current app you are running.
Examples this app can be used for:
- Show your outdoor trip live to your family & friends. They can track you in real-time while your are running, hiking, biking, paragliding, or just traveling by train or car.
- Track your family & friends. Ask them to install this app and you can track each other in real-time.
- Latitude replacement: the default configuration needs more battery. If you want to save battery just increase the update interval or use cell tower locations instead of GPS. Support is available in the forum.
- Embed your map into your website or blog.
- Track your dog: Why buying expensive pet trackers? Use a cheap Android phone and put it on your dog. You can see your dog's location on the map in real-time.
- Provides details like speed, elevation, battery level, etc. Just click the icons on the map.
- Send messages to your friends or to the viewers on the website
- Supports Google Maps and OpenStreetMap
- Supports map integration in your private homepage
- Supports autostart
- Supports remote start via text message (SMS) or just via the web portal http://www.greenalp.com . Great for battery saving.
- Supports various remote commands you can send via web portal. Ideal for tracking your children or your pets.
- Support up to two KML layers.
- Supports control via location aware apps (as for example Llama)
- Supports an ad-free version. Push your phone's menu key and tap on "more".
Because of those many features the app requires several permissions. If you would like to know
why it needs these permissions please read this:
This app is not designed to track people without their agreement. If the tracker is running it will always show an icon in the status bar. Please don't send requests to hide the icon. The icon will stay visible for security reasons.
In case of problems please leave a message on my homepage, I will support you there. If you like my application I would feel very happy about positive ratings. Thanks.
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
GeoSMS will also display SMS messages from Spot satellite messengers. The free version has a (large) limited number of SMSes before you must donate or reinstall - please donate.
Get notified when propagation is reported to be good for a particular frequency band.
Now with great circle and heat map plotting on Google maps!
Open source. No Ads.
73 de AC8ES
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based Tracking system that consists of 24 orbiting satellites, each of which makes two circuits around the Earth every 24 hours. These satellites transmit three bits of information – the satellite's number, its position in space, and the time the information is sent. These signals are picked up by the GPS receiver, which uses this information to calculate the distance between it and the GPS satellites.
In Real Time Tracking You Can get the following details of the vehicle.
A- Vehicle Name
B-Current Data Time
C- Vehicle Current Speed
D – Vehicle Engine Status ON/OFF
2-Vehicle Control Command
This feature allow you to stop / start your vehicle remotely.
The award-winning SPOT Connect device provides connectivity to the Globalstar satellite network for sending location-based messages from areas beyond cellular phone coverage or around town. By simply downloading the SPOT Connect App, SPOT Connect wirelessly synchs via Bluetooth® with Android devices. The SPOT satellite message features are initiated directly from the app’s intuitive user interface.
SPOT Connect utilizes proven SPOT technology to notify others of one’s GPS location coordinates and current status. By sending a message to the Globalstar satellite network, the user’s selected contacts will receive a custom Type and Send or Predefined message delivered as an SMS text message or email. SPOT Connect messages contain the user’s latitude and longitude, date, time stamp and a link to maps. Established SPOT message features include Check-in/OK, Help, SPOT Assist, SOS and automated Track Progress.
SPOT Connect messaging feature overview:
• SOS - Emergency assistance request sent with your GPS location to GEOS every 5 min until batteries die or until cancelled. The GEOS International Emergency Response Center alerts the appropriate agencies worldwide – for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. Custom Type & Send messages can be sent with SOS for detailed emergency information.
• Help/SPOT Assist* - Request help from friends and family or professional service providers every 5 min for 1 hour. Custom Type & Send messages can be sent with a Help/Assist message for more detailed personal help.
* SPOT Assist subject to availability.
• Check-in/OK - Send a Predefined Message or custom Type & Send message allowing your friends and family to get a message from you with your GPS location virtually anywhere on the globe. With a push of a button a message is sent via email or SMS to a contact group. You can also send your Check-in/OK messages to social sites like Facebook or Twitter.
• Track Progress - This feature allows you to send and save your location and allow contacts to track your progress in near real time using maps. With your SPOT account you have the ability to set up a SPOT Shared Page which allows you to show your SPOT GPS locations to others on a map. (Additional service required).
The SPOT Connect App extends the functionality of Android devices while making available new features for customers. Custom messages can now be composed and sent on-the-go. Users can store up to 14 Predefined messages and 10 personal contract groups consisting of up to 50 contacts each. Additionally, the SPOT Connect App turns your devices into a satellite messenger utilizing SPOT Connect’s onboard GPS and satellite transmitter. Users can even send location-based messages to Facebook and Twitter from isolated regions such as mountainous terrain and areas off-shore.
• Uses the GPS satellite system to determine location and the Globalstar satellite network to transmit that information to personal contacts or an international emergency response center
• Send location-based messages via satellite to others delivered as SMS text or email
• Send custom “Type and Send” 45 character text messages from your location
• Update social networks including Facebook and Twitter from remote locations
• Provide GPS functionality to non-GPS devices
• Store up to 10 predefined messages for quick reference and sending
• Store 10 contact groups on device – each group can consist of up to 50 contacts
• On device SOS button for standalone emergency operation
• Bluetooth wireless connection
Please verify that your device does not have the Developer Option "Don't Keep Activities" enabled. If this is enabled, it will prevent the app from functioning correctly.