Using the new GLS App as a parcel consigner or as a consignee, you can create paperless mobile GLS parcel labels and pay your parcel online. Furthermore, parcel tracking and the GLS ParcelShop search with direct routing to the selected GLS ParcelShop are included. You also have the possibility to change delivery options directly with the GLS App.
- Create parcel labels as PDF or mobile parcel labels for parcel drop off in a GLS ParcelShop (in Germany)
- Payment via PayPal, credit card or direct debit
- Easy search with parcel number or track ID
- Indication of current parcel status including details
- Redirect your parcel within the app (depending on status of parcel and booked services)
- Search for GLS ParcelShops nearby
- Search for a specific GLS ParcelShop based on zip code or location
- Show GLS ParcelShop including direct routing
- Show detailed information about GLS ParcelShop
For registered users:
- My parcels: Overview of all GLS parcels you have tracked, based on parcel number or track ID
- Easily add parcels that you are about to receive from the tracking-screen to "My parcels"
- Synchronisation of "My parcels” with GLS-ONE is available
- Your GLS-ONE address-book is available in the app and will automatically be synchronized
- Add and edit your drop-off-permission