• Shoki Practice App which lets you work on a daily question which contains problems required to become stronger.
・Original questions from "Shogi Forest" created for this app!
・As for the Tsuki Shoki, three books from the popular "Handbook" series are included in the app.
・Original collection of questions from "Shogun Forest", such as "Golden Shogi" and "Gin no Tsumegi"
• In "Daily Practice", original "Game" of "chess game" is provided for each player in the "Easy" series.
-Hands up in this app, including the first game from the beginning of Shogun Practice Book I and II (supervision of Gentosha), supervised by Kazuhashi Takahashi.
• Collects a collection of original hand muscle questions based on the theme of Shogun Forest, such as "A Walker's Hand" and "Number Sudoku".
・ With various features, Tsume Shoki and hand skills can be tackled!
• Time Attack feature lets you choose the answer time and order of the questions that suits you and build the power to solve faster and faster in a set time.
• The flash function allows you to understand the problem in a fraction of a second, and develop the ability to solve it quickly.
• Both features automatically record the results of your work on the "Achievements List", so you can see how you're progressing at a glance.
【Aspect Note Features】
• Aspect note feature allows you to record your own strengths or weaknesses in "My Note". You can create your own "problems" and review them anytime.
・You can read the chess column to become stronger thanks to Kazuto Takahashi's three floors! .
◇ About Subscription
・Monthly Subscription for 550 USD/month. .
・ Subscriptions are auto-renewable. You will be charged monthly every month until you cancel your subscription.
-Billing will be charged to your Google account.
◇ Confirmation & Cancellation
・ Once a subscription has been purchased, it cannot be refunded. If you no longer want to play, please cancel before the next update.
・Cancellation is not done with "PIECE SURPRISE", but by Google Play App.
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, open Google Play.
2. Make sure you are logged in to the Google account you purchased.
3. From the menu icon, tap [Regular purchase].
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel, and tap Cancel Subscription.
◇ Recommended Devices
Andoroid 6.0 or higher
Please note that we do not provide support or compensation for anything other than the recommended devices.
Please report here any issues or comments.