If you grew up in the 90s you cannot remember this great classic that made the history of the video game on PC and entertained millions of kids. In Gorillas you'll be a mass of pixels similar to a gorilla, who would have thought it!
Your aim will be to launch a explosive banana against another gorilla, placed hundreds of pixels far from you. Both of you are on the roof of a building and between you and your enemy will be a lot of other buildings. You will have to show your skills in trying to calculate the right firing angle and the speed of the banana, considering external factors such as wind, gravity, obstacles, before your hairy back blows up! Gorillas is a game for two players, unfortunately I have not implemented any online multiplayer up till now.
At the moment it's too hot, I prefer to go to the beach, but if you haven't any friends in real life, don't worry! Shortly before putting sandals and leave home I designed for you a powerful monkey A.I , planned watching a lot of documentaries about monkeys who throw poo, in order to realize the algorithm of the cognitive thinking of a blind howler monkey of eastern Madagascar.
- Nostalgic faithful remake of the ancient Q-Basic Gorillas
- Free and AD-Free
- From zero to two players
- Highly advanced monkey A.I
- 100% real 90's pixel graphics
- Variable gravity (how will be to launch a banana on the moon?)
- Destructible buildings
- Suitable both for smartphones and tablet thanks to highly advanced alphanumeric keypads
- You can move and enlarge keypads as you want!
- Monkey dance of victory!
- Planned procedurally as the original through LUA!
- True spaghetti code, and it works!