In both a figurative and literal sense, detective David Zander has hit rock bottom. Trapped deep underground on a lost and forgotten island, David’s priority shifts from finding answers about the mystery surrounding him, to surviving the crisis he now finds himself trapped in. It’s now up to you to find an escape from the madness of Meridian 157, but be warned, as escape may not come so easily. Will David find the answers he searched so hard for, or will his efforts all be in vain? Help David exit the situation he finds himself now trapped in
Meridian 157 is a point and click puzzler adventure series involving interactive puzzles and an intriguing storyline taking place over a long series of chapters. Built using state of the art rendering technology, this instalment focuses on immersing players in unique and frightening environments, while allowing them to enjoy notable puzzles and engaging interactions. Try out the fully free prologue to get a taste for what the Meridian series has to offer!
• Custom written music to compliment the high quality visuals
• All new item combine feature, supporting many different styles of play
• Latest episode continuing a spooky and thrilling storyline
• Challenging and enjoyable puzzles and enigmas
• A logical hint and clue system for some of the most difficult riddles
• Available in 8 languages, including English, French, Russian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Portuguese and Italian!
• New colour blind mode available for people who might have trouble with colour based puzzles
• Seek out hidden objects, and solve the mystery behind Meridian 157!