Timeline Astrology app will guide you in your activities based on the mood each day of the month, using the Moon’s transit through the 27-star signs of Indian astrology. And it will show you how your life is unfolding over longer periods of time.
1. Find your birth sign and gain insights into your true nature.
2. Track the movement of the Moon each day, to plan your day’s activities. Each day is conducive to certain activities.
3. Calculate your life cycles, or phases in your life, based on the position of the Moon when you were born.
4. Compare your Moon sign with your partner’s, or anyone, to see how compatible you are. There are a few ways to do this, so don’t worry if you don’t make a good match in all cases!
5. Name your child or rename yourself! Each sign has sounds which you could use at the beginning of your chosen name to enhance your child’s, or your own, energy.
The Sun transits one 30° sign a month; from mid-month, according to Sidereal (fixed star) calculations, which is different to Tropical calculations, more commonly used by modern Western astrologers. The dates in Indian astrology are based on the Sun's transit through each Sun sign according to the Sidereal zodiac, more closely aligned with the actual constellations we can see in the Night sky. The Sun signs divides the 360° circle of the zodiac into 12 sections of 30°, while the Moon further divides it into 27 sections of 13 degrees and 20 minutes (13° 20').
The qualities of each sign can be used to help you plan your daily activities, as the Moon transits each sign in little more than a day. Generally, the Moon should be waxing (from new Moon to full Moon) for starting new endeavours, while the waning phase (from full Moon to new Moon) can be used for changing things in your life. More specifically, fixed signs are best for starting something you would like to flourish, sharp signs are best for gaining insight and clarity, fierce signs are best for tackling problems or behaviour, soft signs are best for love and friendship, and mixed signs have mixed results; they are both sharp and soft. Finally, mutable signs are changeable and best for movement and travel.
Each day, you could take the sign the Moon is transiting and read its meaning, becoming familiar with the associated symbols. You can then compare this to your natal Moon sign, i.e. the sign the Moon was placed when you were born and see how they compare. For someone with the Moon in Viśākhā, they would act courageously in achieving their goals, ordinarily; however, if the Moon were transiting a softer Moon sign, such as Citrā, they may take more of a back seat and enjoy the day.
A predictive system of planetary cycles or 'timelines' show how the decades, years, months, weeks, days and hours are passing in your life. These cycles run in sequential order but begin at a specific point for you based on the position of the Moon when you were born. These cycles colour your perceptions of the world, reflecting hidden impulses and instinctual drives, as shown in the astrological Moon.