Play the worlds greatest and oldest strategy game against players from all around the world!
Need a FREE IGS account to use, information in app but just need to sign up through the IGS (Pandanet) website .
Beware, Go can be very addictive!
Some facts about Go can be found below.
Go is the oldest game in the world still played in its original form. Some estimates are as high as 4000 years, but certainly 2500-3000.
Go is the second most played game in the world, behind Xiangqi (Chinese Chess).
Go is called Igo in Japan, Baduk in Korea, and Wei-qi in China.
Go is simple enough for a 4 year old to learn, but too complex for a computer to beat a human who is a strong beginner.
It is believed there are more possible game variations than atoms in the visible universe.
Go is considered one of the premiere challenges for programmers of artificial intelligence.
There is a historical story that in the 17th century, the rule of Tibet was once decided over three games of Go.
Go is strongly believed to stop or reverse common senile dementia in the elderly. Additional information is coming that it may reduce the incidence of Alzheimer's.
Go has an immense impact on the mental development of children, particularly in the area of reasoning.
Chess is primarily a left brain game. Go actively stimulates both the right and left sides of the brain.
The quotes above are from the best go site on the web http://senseis.xmp.net/
*New* We have provided a stronger 'Engine Server Game' mode ! (Subscription is required)
'Crazy Stone' is a popularly known Go engine, based on the Monte-Carlo evaluation technique,
combined with tree search, and has achieved 5d at KGS rating.
We have optimized this particular version for Android.
(*)KGS・・・Internet Go game site played by Go fans all over the world
'Champion Go' is a Go application from beginner to expert!
We have also provided 'Engine Server Game' mode (Subscription is required for these games).
In this mode, you can play games against our "Go Server Engine" which is installed in our computer server.
Therefore you can enjoy online games against a very strong computer program.
■ Medal challenge mode
'Champion Go' has 2 game modes, Normal game & Medal challenge.
In Medal challenge, there are 150 different levels of play
set by combination of 'COM level', 'handicap' & 'board size'.
You can win medals by defeating computer under the specified conditions.
Why don't you challenge to collect all the medals!
■ Friendly 3 input methods
There are 3 options of input methods (Zoom, Cursor & Touch).
■ Helpful Game record features
You can view full game history in the game record and restart game from the selected move,
which should help reviewing your game.
Various Game record features should be practical for improving your Go.
■ Other Features
・Human vs Computer, Human vs Human(sharing a single device)
・3 types of board size (9x9,13x13,19x19)
・Handicap games, variable options of komi
・Instant Undo (available even when the computer is thinking)
・Automatic territory calculation
・Suspend/Re-start (in game)
・Save/Load game record
・Send game record (sgf-file) by e-mail
・Automatic and manual replay of a game record
・Byoyomi(time limit) settings (only for human)
・Highlight the last move
・COM resign feature
※ In medal challenge mode, some features related with game record and hints are not available.
Also Undo is limited to the recent move you made(2 consecutive Undos can not be made).
■ Engine Server Game
Subscription is required for these games ($2.63 per month).
There are 10 levels of play for each 9x9,13x13,19x19 board size.
Please enjoy online Go games against a very strong computer program.
You can now play against the recent version of "Crazy Stone",
champion of the Sixth UEC Cup Go Tournament.
This version has won all of the recent computer go tournaments.
・Won all of the 3 participated KGS bot tournaments in 2013
・Won the Sixth UEC Cup Go Tournament held on 16-17 March 2013
・Won against Ishida Yoshio 9p (4 stone handicap) in the First Densei-sen held on 20 March 2013.
We have upgraded our "Go Engine Server" to this recent version, and now you can play games against
the strongest computer go program with 'Champion Go'.
*Notes for subscription
The price of subscription is $2.63 per month.
The Subscription will be renewed automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours
before the end of it's current period.
To turn-off the auto renewal of subscription, please touch the 'Cancel Auto-renewal'
button below and change your Google Play Account settings.
You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Play the ancient game Go (Weiqi, Igo, Baduk) against your computer.
User interface for GNU Go (v3.8 included).
GNU Go is an AI engine that plays Go at about 8 to 12 kyu strength.
- play against human or computer opponent
- choose from one of ten AI strengths
- different board sizes
- adjustable handicap and Komi
- Japanese and Chinese scoring rules
- one-touch board zoom
- support of move variations
- unlimited undo/redo of moves
- highlighting of last three moves
- visualization of opponents final territory
- auto save/load current game
- save/load games (sgf format)
- share current game (eg. via email attachment, google Drive, Bluetooth)
- open external .sgf files with 3rd party apps (eg. from email attachment, file manager/SD card, Internet browser)
- (English) description of game rules can be found in 'Menu -> Info -> Game rules'
Not seeing this text in your native language?
Help to translate GOdroid to your language: it's easy, just fill out a google docs/drive spreadsheet. Volunteers are very welcome.
Korea (한국) - Baduk, 바둑
China (中國) - 圍棋 (weiqi)
Japan (日本) - 碁(ご)
Thai (ภาษาไทย) - หมากล้อม
★ There is no more! The world the best "Silver Star" engine! ★
1. You can enjoy the world's best Go (Weiqi, wei-chi, Baduk) game engine Silver Star, proven.
2. Comfortable operation feeling could not be seen from the previous version.
3. Edition size of three kinds (19/13 / to / 10).
4. Step 3 (upper / middle / lower), personal skills considering the car is the AI difficulty.
5. Depending on your choice, you can use jeopbaduk
6. 0 to 7 jipban, bonus bet.
7. Game in turn can pass 'pass', 'take-backs' situation 'judgment' of the item can be used.
8. To implement the ability to lead, you can enjoy the moment through sheer
★ Notes ★
1. When replacing or mobile phone handsets
Delete the data when the application is initialized.
2. The product free of charge or,
Partial pay items and game money payment.
Partial pay items and game money to pay for
Additional costs may occur.
Go is a strategic board game for two players, also known as Igo (Japanese), Wéiqí (Chinese) and Baduk (Korean). Go is rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
Agora Go Free is designed for 2 players playing on the same device. It also allows to import files using the SGF format, a standard to store Go games and problems. SGF files can be imported from the web, emails or the local storage.
All games are automatically saved with thumbnails for easy browsing. Paused games can be resumed later on. Finished games can be played back for later review.
Agora Go Free is optimized to run on as many display sizes and resolutions as possible, with nice graphics on Android smartphones, MP3 players and tablets as well (up to 10-inch screens so far). A large screen will offer the best experience, especially when playing on 19x19 boards.
If you like Agora Go, support us by downloading the paid version. It comes pre-loaded with about 80 famous games and supports SGF files containing collection of games. It is also compatible with Google TV.
* local games for 2 players
* import/export using the SGF file format
* interface for phones and tablets
* display games fullscreen
* 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board sizes
* handicap games up to 9 stones
* games saved automatically (pause/resume)
* list of saved games with thumbnails
* scoring, with selection of dead stones
* komi (7.5 by default, 0.5 for handicap games)
* detection of Ko situations
* playback games once finished
* navigate through different variations during playback
* play with single / double tap or on-screen button
* play with trackball on compatible devices
* portrait and landscape modes both supported
* display of board coordinates (optional)
* display comments & markups for Go problems (joseki)
* comments can be added/edited during games and reviews
* English and French translations
New feature requests will be implemented in the paid version first!
No advertising. No account or login needed.
Tested (up to Android 4.4 KitKat) on:
- Dell Streak, HTC Dream, HTC Desire Z, HTC Nexus One, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Nexus S & Galaxy S3
- Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S & Motorola Xoom
Baduk(Go Game, Weiqi) Monthly Magazine Smartphone Service.
Let’s watch exhilarating best matches between professional Baduk(Go Game, Weiqi) players in Smartphone.
1.Convenient Board View Function.
You can watch board sequence, life and death, board, etc. in simple handling and the program has a handy view released function.
2. Baduk(Go, Weiqi) SNS Function.
You can replay professional player’s board, ask standard rules, lives and deaths, boards and so on each other, or talk about Baduk(Go, Weiqi) itself.
3. Baduk(Go, Weiqi) Saying Function.
You can upgrade your rank at least 1 rank if you just know the saying. Please try to examine one saying every day.
With its rich strategy and simple rules, the ancient game of Go (Wei-chi/Baduk) is widely regarded as the ultimate thinking game
- Full 9x9, 13x13 games (19x19 demo)
- 10 Difficulty levels
- Aya Go Engine (International Gold Medallist)
- 2 Player Hotseat
- Go Rules, Hint, Handicaps
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Supported by unobtrusive ads
*Note: Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions.*
The best Go Game (Igo, Baduk, Weiqi) practice on android mobile phone.
- 180+ built-in Tsumego problems with answers as well as bad variations
- 3 Difficulty levels.
- Multi language.
- Free to play.
- Easy to use.
- Beautiful UI.
With its rich strategy and simple rules, the ancient game of Go (Wei-chi/Baduk) is widely regarded as the ultimate thinking game
Go originated in China more than 2,000 years ago. The game is noted for being rich in strategy despite its relatively simple rules. It has been claimed that Go is the most complex game in the world due to its vast number of variations in individual games.  
Solve Tsumegos ( Go Problems )
Review Games ( in SGF Format )
Record Games ( or use the phone/tablet as a board )
TV-Mode ( automatic replay of games - mainly for GoogleTV )
Play against GnuGo ( extra install needed )
Available in >10 Languages
If you find a bug please email me or file a bug in the issue tracker on github. I can't contact you via the Android-Market comments system to fix the problem
Sourcecode is on github - Patches/Contributions welcome! You can also find this project on googleplus: https://plus.google.com/106767057593220295403
The best online Go game
The best Sgf record viewer.
The biggest SGF match record database.
Go (Japanese:碁?), known in Chinese as weiqi (simplified Chinese: 围棋; traditional Chinese: 圍棋; pinyin: wéiqí; Wade-Giles: wei ch'i) and in Korean as baduk (hangul: 바둑), is an ancient board game for two players that is noted for being rich in strategy despite its simple rules.
-Play on IGS
-Online play Go
-Sgf Download and View
Various time systems such as Japanese or Canadian Byo-Yomi, Fischer time, Bronstein time or hour glass.
Works on Android minimum version 1.6 up to latest version. Supports small screens as well as large ones (layout bug was fixed in 2.5 release).
This new version is almost a complete rewrite with dramatic improvements in almost every way! If you encounter any problems, PLEASE send me an email. I have done my best to test this release thoroughly, but because of the sheer number of changes, it is hard for me to be certain that everything is stable. Thank you for your patience with this new release!
NOTE: If the "score" button is unavailable during games, you might be using an old version of GnuGo. Make sure you have the latest GnuGo for WeGoIgo version 1.2 for the scoring functionality to work.
NOTE 2: WeGoIgo hides the magnifying glass for "large" and "extra large" screens. If you would like to have the magnifying glass on your device but don't, send me an email.
For all your Go (aka Igo/Baduk/Weiqi) needs!
Play, load, and save games; study games, including auto-play mode; solve Tsumego (Go Problems); review games and add annotations; study Joseki-- all from one app!
* Magnifying glass-style stone placement-- unique on Android. See exactly where you're placing your stone!
* Support for Kogo's Joseki Dictionary-- also unique on Android! Download using the SGF Fetcher under "Tools," then load from the Joseki memory. It's a big file, so the initial load may be sluggish-- please be patient!-- but future loads are near-instant.
* Support for all variety of Tsumego formats. Supports WV (wrong variation) tag described on UliGo, TR (triangle) optionally, and the RIGHT/WRONG tags from goproblems.com. Let me know if I'm missing something!
* Auto-play mode when studying games. Sit back and watch as it gets played! Has five speed settings.
* [NEW] Review games right on your device. Edit comments, add annotations (labels, shapes, even place stones!)
WeGoIgo does not yet come with archive games, Joseki libraries, or Tsumego, but it does include an SGF Fetcher Tool to help automatically download some freely available collections.
WeGoIgo does not have its own built-in computer player, but supports external AI. I have ported GnuGo for use with WeGoIgo, and it is available for FREE on the Market-- just click on the "More from this developer" link.
I don't subscribe to goproblems.com so I don't have access to the full DB for testing, but they should work.
I use this app myself for Go practice, and am just as interested in perfection as you. Please report any problems to me, and I'll do my best to get it fixed!
If you don't want to spend any money, check out my ad-supported WeGoIgo Lite. While it may not be updated as quickly as this, or contain included games/problem sets that this may contain in the future (it doesn't yet, of course), it otherwise has all the same great features, at the unbeatable price of free!
"Finding Teddy is a strange and wonderful trip inside a musical, poetic yet cruel, fable." - Multiplayer.it, 8.5/10.
-CPU >1 Ghz
-RAM > 512MB
-HiRes (no 320x240 support)
A little girl was sleeping peacefully with her Teddy bear, when suddenly, a monster popped out from her cupboard then stole her favorite plush.
When closing the door, the little girl awoke then got inside the cupboard. She's projected in a magical world, full of monsters and oddities where she has to discover the place and help their beings and find back her Teddy.
Still one question remain : will she be able to go back to the real world ?
The little girl : She's the main character, she's looking for her Teddy bear.
Mister Fly : Very useful fly to access some items where the little girl can't go. Very courteous.
Mister Cat : Has a bad temper, nevertheless useful to access small places and narrow galleries. Just need to scratch its back.
In a very traditional point'n'click way, the inventory is very easy to use. Just drag'n'drop the items where you want.
You can also click everywhere on the screen to interact with the environment.
You will meet two characters who'll help you in your periple.
You can save the game anytime, if you get killed, you'll go back to the same place, no need to load your game.
No dialogue. Riddles are the main point of the game.
Finding Teddy is :
- The revival of Point'n-Click.
- Graphics completely handmade, realized pixel by pixel.
- An adventure divided into three chapters including dozens of riddles with multiple side quests.
Also, download the free BW-DGS plugin to play on the turn-based Dragon Go Server.
If you encounter any problems, please mail me. Any feedback is welcome, including suggestions for later versions!
- All tools in one screen, including comments
- Unique 'tether' stone and markup placement: play a stone and move your finger away to check and correct the position.
Fast for tablets, accurate enough for a 25x25 game on a 320x480 screen!
- Correction for involuntary movements while lifting your finger
- Use the BW-DGS plugin (separate download) to make your moves on the turn-based Dragon Go Server! Check it out on the Play Store for details.
- Use a bot player (separate download) as an opponent or analysis helper. The bot is activated as just another tool, to be used in any SGF!
Check out BW-Gnu Go on the Play Store for details.
- Study joseki while analysing your games using embedded Kogo's Joseki Dictionary, March 6 2013 version.
KJD included by courtesy of Alexander Dinerchtein, curator, and Gary Odom, originator. http://waterfire.us/joseki.htm
- Landscape support on both phones and tablets
- Record your own games
- Game review/study: replay a game on the board while the app only accepts the game moves. Ask for hint: show 5x5 square containing next move (size adjustable in settings)
- Score and score estimate (manual marking of dead stones)
- Easy creation and browsing of variations without unnecessary pop-ups
- Mark moku with letters, digits and shapes
- Game editing: add and remove stones, correct earlier moves (checks if this results in impossible moves later)
- Supports game collections in single SGF, like the ones at http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~mmueller/go/games.html
- Also supports old SGF formats (pre-FF). Please report any incompatible SGF's!
More from developer
Fun for kids or anybody who likes to play and create songs. Like a small tenori-on or ToneMatrix, it's an eight step sequencer with four different instruments and a two octave range.
Just start tapping the screen to see it work. Drag to lay down many notes at once. The colored marks on the side change the instrument you put down. The clear mark on the right erases notes.
Tunes that you invent can be saved as .wav files, where they can be your ring tones or your alerts.