KINFO is free social investing app which let´s you follow other successful investors, view performance, positions and get notified of trades.
* View other investors portfolio performance
* View other investors portfolio positions
* View other investors trades
* Follow other investors, stocks, hedge funds, insiders & analysts
* Receive push notifications when relevant activities occur
* Comment on trades and engage in discussions
For each Stock, ETF or Mutual Fund KINFO tracks
* Corporate insider transactions from 70 000 insiders
* Performance & positions from 2000 hedge funds
* Analyst ratings from 2300 financial analysts
How it works
The KINFO App lets you view other investors performance and positions in percentage. View top performing investors and find out which stocks, ETFs or mutual funds they own. Viewing a top investors portfolio positions you can see allocation of each stock, ETF or mutual fund in percent.
In order to view other investors portfolio positions you need to connect your broker account. When connected you will only share numbers in percentage such as performance in percent and position allocation in percent. No dollar amounts are ever shared.
KINFO currently supports the following brokers
* Interactive Brokers
* Ally (TradeKing)
KINFO works with all account types such as IRA and 401k.
KINFO uses a third party aggregation partner to access investment data. Aggregation is made using best in class security and encryption technologies.
* KINFO uses 256-bit bank level encryption
* Credentials never pass and is never stored by KINFO
* Connections to brokers are read-only
For more details around security, please see the FAQ on https://gokinfo.com/faq