★ GPS Distance to every green (front, center, back)
★ Scoring and Statistics
★ Distances to water hazards, bunkers, trees, target points
★ Satellite view of every course!
★ Distance to ANY point on the map (hold finger on image)
★ Shot Tracking (how far did you hit it?)
★ GPS Accuracy Indicator
★ Download unlimited courses for free
★ Map ANY course online!
★ Upload your rounds to our website and view online.
No data connection required for GPS distances (data is required only if you use the zoom button to see overhead images and usage is small).
Don't be fooled by the "free" golf apps, you'll end up paying more for those. Over 250,000 golfers have installed our golf gps app and love its features. No course download charges. No subscription charges. No recurring fees.
Over 25,000 Golf Courses Mapped !!
Visit www.skydroid.net and use our Course Finder web page to find golf courses near you that are ready for downloading for free to your SkyDroid - Golf GPS app.
Distances to course features (water hazards, bunkers, target points) are available for most courses. If you don't see a feature you need you can add it to the course mapping using our website.
SkyDroid - Golf GPS gives you your range finder distance to every green on the golf course and more. It's easy to use, has a beautiful design, and there are no subscription or course download fees.
Get a satellite view of every course and green. Zoom into any location or get a rangefinder distance to any point on the map just by holding your finger on it.
GPS Distances to the Front, Center and Back of every green (not just the center location like some apps).
★ Starting with version 2.0 we now have scoring and statistics available. Score your round and keep track of stats like putts per round, hit fairway% and more.
GPS Range Finder Accuracy indicator lets you know exactly how accurate the distances are at any time (GPS accuracy can fluctuate, but SkyDroid keeps you informed).
Track the distance of your last shot with our shot tracker.
Automatic hole advance will have you clicking less buttons.
Add New Courses
Can't find your golf course in the system? No problem, our online Course Mapper web page let's you add new courses in as little as 10 minutes. We get new golf courses added by our users every single day of the year.
You can also edit existing courses using the website, to add features or make adjustments (add target points, etc.) as needed. Then just re-download the course to the app to see the changes.
★ Works Internationally (any golf course can be mapped online)
Change rangefinder distance measurement to yards or meters.
★ Visit www.skydroid.net to learn more.
*** Usage Notes ***
Long press on the "Score" button to see the full scorecard.
Settings button on the top of the Course list page for configuring scoring and other options.
We’re excited to announce that Golf Times is now the new and improved TeeTimes! We’ve added great new features and with our refreshed, enhanced app, you can…
• Browse & book your next round from THOUSANDS OF TEE TIMES at your favorite, top-rated courses
• Quickly and easily find nearby tee times USING YOUR CURRENT GPS LOCATION or searching by zip code – up to 100 mile radius
• Select only your favorite courses to search for tee times, or search them all
• Sort tee time results by featured, time, course name or price
• New golf courses added across the U.S., Canada, England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Czech Republic, Mexico and Bermuda
• Checkout our “Featured” courses for the top-rated courses in your area
• Download app in moments for Android devices
Last Minute Golfer is where eager golfers can easily find the BEST PRICES on last-minute tee times for golf TODAY or TOMORROW. Browse and book tee times at thousands of courses in 80+ cities worldwide with our FREE apps. But, good tee times go fast, so move quick before you miss out!
• Quickly & easily find nearby tee times USING YOUR CURRENT GPS LOCATION or search by keyword or postal code
• Browse & book from THOUSANDS OF TEE TIMES in 80+ cities in the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Mexico & Bermuda
• Sort tee time results by time, course name, price or players
• Browse & book tee times near you in moments to play golf TODAY or TOMORROW
• Great for all golfers
• Save BIG with our incredible deals
* Easy and intuitive - it just works
* Optimized to save battery life
* Available on 30,000+ golf courses around the world, more added daily
* Start playing in seconds - no registration required
* Now with Anrdoid Wear, Samsung Gear, Pebble and Magellan Echo Series smartwatch support
Want to know every shot's distance without pulling phone from your pocket?New! Featured at the PGA Merchandise Show 2015, Golf Tags enable golfers to easily quantify and improve their performance. The system is available for only $99 and includes a set of 15 tags that attach to the back of each club. Tags work with the Golf Pad app to seamlessly capture the game in full detail. Get your set at http://www.GolfPadGPS.com/tags.
Just need a great golf gps rangefinder and scoring app? Download Golf Pad, it works with or without Golf Tags.
This is not a trial, not a demo, but truly a fully-functional golf gps range finder app. Play as many courses as often as you like, anywhere in the world. It's FREE and will be free forever.
Many features that cost money in competitor golf gps apps are included for free in Golf Pad GPS. Like instant distance to front/middle/back of the green, detailed scoring for up to 4 golfers, aerial maps with flyovers, tee-to-green shot & club tracking, and more.
Get extended statistics, smartwatch link and handicap scoring with Golf Pad Premium upgrade.
* Free golf GPS rangefinder. Instant distance to middle/front/back of the green, or any point on course
* Free PGA-quality scorecard for 1-4 golfers. Track strokes, putts, penalties, sand and fairways for every player
* One-tap shot tracker. Easily record positions and clubs, measure length of your shots. Use it for drives or every shot on a hole. See shots on the map. All for free! Learn more: http://www.golfpadgps.com/shot-tracker.html
* Free aerial map. Tap to measure golf gps distance to bunkers, water or any other point on golf course
* Keep full playing history. Review and edit scorecards for past golf rounds at any time
* Take notes as you play. Review or edit notes for past rounds at any time
* Track your progress with rich statistics, including scoring, putts, accuracy, penalties, fairways, sand, G.I.R. and distance walked
* Post rounds on Twitter, Facebook or share via email. Your friends will see the scorecard, notes and shots on the map
* Use 'uncharted mode' to keep score on any course, including mini golf and disc golf
* GPS rangefinder supports meters and yards
NO registration. NO course download fees. NO LIMITS.
We are constantly working on adding more features and making Golf Pad GPS better and easier to use. If you have a feature request, a question or need help, take a look at www.golfpadgps.com/support.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help!
Missing your favorite golf course?
We have over 30,000 courses around the world. In an unlikely event yours is missing, you can map it yourself in few minutes on your own computer: http://scout.golfpadgps.com. If you noticed a problem with existing course, please contact us at email@example.com.
Join hundreds of thousands of golfers who chose GolfPad GPS range finder & scorecard over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, Swing by Swing, SkyCaddie, GolfLogix, GolfNow and other golf gps navigator apps. Learn more at http://www.golfpadgps.com.
Here’s what our users have to say:
★★★★★ Simply the best
I've tried so many other apps and GPS gadgets for golf along side golf pad and this remains top pick for me, friendly on battery and accurate and all recent update functions make this app an utter joy to use. 10stars from me.
Upgrade to Golfshot Pro for enhanced features such as integrated USGA Handicap Index® posting for existing GHIN® members, $20 off a Hot Deal tee time, on-the-spot club recommendations, advanced game scoring for Skins, Nassau and Match Play, and over $200 in member benefits savings. You can also upgrade to Tips & Drills for exclusive access to expert golf instruction with over 175 videos for swing tip and analysis that are guaranteed to improve your game. It’s like having a caddy in your pocket or on your wrist.
Golfshot GPS Free Features Include:
- Free GPS distances to the center of the green on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- Easy-to-use scorecard that allows you to keep score for yourself or your entire foursome
- Detailed satellite imagery of each hole with ability to zoom in on specific target areas
- Track fairways hit, greens hit in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and other vital golf stats
- The option to share your scorecards and photos with your friends, other members, and on social media
- Up to 80% off tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot,
- Free Android Wear™ support for small, powerful devices worn on the body that includes GPS distances to the green
Golfshot Pro Features Include (FREE one-week trial):
- Interactive real-time distances to all hazards and targets on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- 3D flyover previews of each hole to help with golf course strategy
- Personalized club recommendations (based on past performance) for every swing
- Integrated Pro features for Android Wear™
- $20 off a Hot Deal tee time provided by GolfNow
- Existing GHIN® members can link their account for Handicap Index® score posting
- Zoom in on targets for better shot planning and saved strokes
- Track distances to hazards and layups in real-time for each golf shot
- Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match Play and other games
- Exclusive Pro Member benefits that save you over $200 on golf equipment, GolfNow tee times, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, golf instruction, and more
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled Android phone or tablet. Android Wear™ requires an Android wearable device and watch app. For battery-saving tips, FAQs and all of the amazing features of Golfshot visit golfshotgps.com. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a course update or send us your feedback!
*The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
- Automatically sorts golf courses by distance based on your current location using the GPS features built into your device.
- Search for and book affordable tee times anywhere, anytime safely and securely on your Android Device.
- Save your favorite golf courses for even faster tee time searches.
- Play fantasy golf against other Golfzing members and win FREE tee times at any course featured on Golfzing.
PARTICIPATING GOLF COURSES:
Golfzing is currently concentrated in Northern and Southern California, Atlanta, New York, Texas, Virginia, Oregon, Tennessee, New Jersey, Florida, and Hawaii. However we do anticipate that new courses will be added in the future.
Casta Del Sol (Mission Viejo)
Chester Washington (Los Angeles)
Chula Vista (Bonita)
Coyote Hills (Fullerton)
Diamond Bar (Diamond Bar)
Dominguez Hills (Carson)
El Dorado Park (Long Beach)
El Cariso (Sylmar)
Heartwell (Long Beach)
Knollwood (Granada Hills)
La Mirada (La Mirada)
Lake Forest (Lake Forest)
Lake Tahoe (South Lake Tahoe)
Lomas Santa Fe Executive (Solana Beach)
Los Verdes (Rancho Palos Verdes)
Mission Trails (San Diego)
Monarch Bay (San Leandro)
Mountain Meadows (Pomona)
National City (National City)
Paradise Knolls (Riverside)
Rancho San Joaquin (Irvine)
Recreation Park 18 (Long Beach)
Recreation Park 9 (Long Beach)
San Dimas Canyon (San Dimas)
Santa Clara Golf and Tennis (Santa Clara)
Saticoy Regional (Ventura)
Scholl Canyon (Glendale)
Skylinks at Long Beach (Long Beach)
Tecolote Canyon (San Diego)
The Vineyard at Escondido (Escondido)
Tilden Park (Berkeley)
Vista Valencia (Valencia)
Westchester (Los Angeles)
Alfred Tup Holmes (Atlanta)
Bobby Jones (Atlanta)
Bradshaw Farm (Woodstock)
Browns Mill (Atlanta)
Candler Park (Atlanta)
North Fulton (Atlanta, Fulton)
Trophy Club of Apalachee (Dacula)
Trophy Club of Atlanta (Alpharetta)
Clearview Park (Queens)
Dyker Beach (Brooklyn)
La Tourette (Staten Island)
Mansion Ridge (Monroe)
Pelham Bay and Split Rock (Bronx)
South Shore (Staten Island)
Buffalo Creek (Rockwall)
The Tribute at The Colony (The Colony)
Beaver Brook (Annandale)
Silverhorn (Oklahoma City)
White Hawk (Bixby)
Pumpkin Ridge - Ghost Creek (North Plains)
Forrest Crossing (Franklin)
Bristow Manor (Bristow)
Lely Resort (Naples)
This app is great for entering your golf scores when you have just finished a round of 18 - and the scorecard is still in-hand.
It provides you the same functionality as a Golf GPS.
At the same time it is a digital scorecard (stableford) with many nice features for golf statistics.
You can enter your golf score and golf statistics during play in our
electronic golf scorecard (stableford).
You can upload rounds to OOBGolf oobgolf.com, fore.nu, 36p.se, facebook and your email.
GolfCompanion has a course database with 20 000 courses !
You can keep golf score and golf stats of up to 4 golf players.
Keeps all the stats for all your golf rounds.
Yard support in the GPS map.
Golf is easier with a golf companion.
GolfCompanion is the only Android application you need whenever wherever you play golf.
It does keep scores, calculate handicap & statistics, GPS and more.
Besides that it also allows you to download course information and upload/share your results to oobgolf, facebook, fore.nu, 36p.se and email.
Golf Course database
- Download courses from our database containing more than 20000 courses.
- Internal course editor to create new course or edit existing
- Upload new and/or updated courses
- Keep golf scores, handicap for 4 players at a time
- Enter fairway hits
- Get statistics on fairway hits, GIR and average puts
Golf GPS Map
- View current position on hole using map and GPS
- View current distance to flag
- Measure arbitrary distance point-to-point on map
- Both metric and yards
Golf Round storage
- Store rounds in application and get total statistics on all played rounds
- Upload round to facebook, email, oobgolf.com, fore.nu and 36p.se
* Scoring for Stroke play, Stableford and Modified Stableford, Match play (incl. Irish Match Play for 3+ players), Skins, Par/Bogey Competitions, Split Sixes and Nine Points.
* GPS Rangefinder - shows distance to pin, shot distance or measure to any point on the course.
* Performance Charts - see how your game improves (or not!)
* CONGU/USGA Handicap Calculator
* Teams. Play 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, or even 5 vs 1
* Emailable scorecards
During a round, the shots taken by each player are entered directly onto the scorecard with just a couple of taps. No more flicking between screens.
The net score for Stroke Play, points for Stableford and Modified Stableford, or the current position for Match Play games are calculated instantly as data is entered (taking into account any strokes received). And at the end of the game, the scorecard may be emailed to yourself and fellow players.
From the scorecard screen, it is also possible to easily see a chart of your past performance on a particular hole or tee. Plus, see your current distance from the pin directly from the scorecard. Or measure the distance of your last shot. Alternatively, view a satellite view of your current position and measure the distance to where you want your next shot to end up (including lay up shots if required).
Why pay for the data on 1000's of golf courses when you only play a few? Enter the details for the courses you play, quickly and easily, directly on your phone. The range finding feature may also be configured on your phone or, for situations where Google Maps data is not suitable, as you play.
Golf Quickscore+ may be switched between USGA and UK/IRL modes and will adjust terminology and handle handicapping accordingly. In USGA mode, handicap indexes are converted to Course Handicaps automatically. Supports both UK/IRL style scorecards (hole numbers down the side) or US style (hole numbers across the top).
Use the handicap calculation feature to work out your (unofficial) handicap or handicap index and see how this changes as more playing data is added (including a walkthrough of the calculation).
View the statistics for the rounds you've played and see how your average score over or under par changes as more rounds are recorded.
Need longer than 15 minutes to try out Golf Quickscore+?
If this app does not quite suit your needs then please email your name and Google order number to email@example.com within 24 hours of purchase and we will happily refund your payment.
*** Please email questions and/or problems to the developer, developers have no way to respond to comments and therefore can't help with your potential issue. ***
>Create a list of golf courses with saved course and slope ratings
>Save a virtually unlimited amount of games
>Get Handicap for each game
>Get average handicap per course and overall
>Swipe left to delete a game or course
*** Update 4/13/2015, this app is put back on app store so that previous customers can load it on their new phones. It is still not being updated and no bug fix will be added. easyscorecard.net will still be supported for the time being. ***
Easy Scorecard is designed to replace golf or disc golf scorecard. This is the paid/donate ads-free version of Easy Scorecard with additional features.
The goal of this application is to let you track your scores as simple/easy or as advanced as you like. Don't care about putts, girs, fairway hits? They will not show up in the UI if you disable them. Don't care about the GPS rangefinder? It will only appear if you enable it.
* 9/18/27/custom-holes scoring (36-hole support for disc golf)
* Scoring for more than 4 players
* Email scorecard in HTML/CSV/PNG
* USGCA/EGA/CONGU/Australian Golf Handicap tracking
* Share scorecard to Facebook/Twitter
* Handicap tracking for Disc golf (methods: discgolf.com and PDGA-like rating system)
Additional Pro Features:
* Nassau, Team Nassau, Skins and Stableford side games
* Putt, GIR, Sand Shot/Save, Penalty, Fairway Hit tracking
* Create courses at http://easyscorecard.net from a web browser, and import them to the app. Saves you the trouble of entering courses from the app. And if a course was already created by another user, you can import it directly. [DISCLAIMER: Not all courses are available in your area, if they are not available, you have to add them yourself or wait for others to add them. DO NOT base your purchase decision on course downloads, no refunds will be given if no courses are available in your area, visit http://easyscorecard.net to see available courses.].
* Share rounds to other Easy Scorecard Pro users
* With easyscorecard.net, you can mark green locations (front, center, back) for courses, and then import them to the app to calculate distances to green [DISCLAIMER: not all courses have GPS locations. Visit http://easyscorecard.net to see what courses have GPS locations].
* Light or dark theme
* Label system - label rounds for quick filtering
* Player Groups - assign players to groups and easily select them during the start of a new round
* Choose from available alternate pins during scoring for disc golf users
* Reorder courses/players in their profiles
* Filter previous rounds based on course, or year
* Backup database/settings to Dropbox
* More statistics! Stats can be broken down and ranked by players based on Scoring, Putts, GIRs, FWY Hit %, Sand Shots, etc. Certain stats can be broken down further by averages on PAR 5, PAR 4, PAR 3 holes.
If you are new to this app, please install the free version and give it a try.
Follow this app on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/easyscorecard
on Twitter: http://twitter.com/easyscorecard
- View leaderboards
- Change the TV channel in your bay*
- Access your personal game history*
- Share ball-by-ball game scores with friends*
- Instantly add value to your playing card*
- Get contact info & directions for each location
- Check out upcoming events, news and offers
- Learn about all of the TopGolf games
- View the full TopGolf menu
* Feature not currently available in all locations
To use the calculator enter your Golf Australia Handicap (GAH), the slope rating of the course, hit calculate and your daily handicap is displayed clearly.
No more will you need to pore over poorly printed charts at the course, here is your handicap at your fingertips!
Don't know your GAH? Use the Handicap button on the app!
Don't know the slope rating of the tees being used? Use the Slope button on the app!
Whether playing a new course or your home course, this is the app for every Aussie golfer.