Suggested drives to view wildlife in Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Park, Jackson Hole, Wy., and in Idaho - Teton Valley, Swan Valley, Idaho Falls and Rexburg.
See Wildlife from your Car - Suggested drives for sighting wildlife
Identify Easily - Recognize animals by scrolling through our vivid photo gallery
Spot Quickly - Viewing tips to swiftly pinpoint wildlife
"Where can I see a moose?" "My kids really want to see a buffalo!" While working at the Jackson Hole Stagecoach, we interacted with visitors from around the world, and the most common question was where to see wildlife. Being locals, we were able to make suggestions based on our personal experience. The need for a guide with specific locations for wildlife viewing became obvious. Wanting to share our love of wildlife and the excitement we feel each time we encounter an animal, we created the Wildlife Drives App.
Get the app. See the wildlife. Get the picture?
* Discover locations where the locals go to see wildlife
* Connect with Google Maps for easy navigation
* Specific tips give insight on spotting like a pro
* Photos and descriptions make identification easy
* Find wildlife by category or location
* Indication of proximity to your current location
* Summer and winter wildlife and locations specified
* Feathered friends are included
* Wildlife included: Badger, Bear, Beaver, Bison, Chipmunk, Coyote, Deer, Eagle, Elk, Fox, Mountain Goat, Loon, Marmot, Moose, Osprey, Otter, Owl, Pelican, Pronghorn, Sandhill Crane, Bighorn Sheep, Squirrel, Swan