Goodpods is a podcast player and discovery app featured by Fast Company, Inc. Magazine & Dot.la! Listen to your favorite shows, follow friends to see what they listen to, share podcast recommendations and find new podcasts that haven’t hit your radar yet.
Find what you want to listen to from top indie podcasts to all-time favorites: The Daily, Planet Money, Crime Junkie and more! Goodpods makes podcast sharing and discovery incredibly simple and fun! Easily find new shows friends recommend on your feed.
Goodpods is the podcast app designed for all listeners, from the podcast addict to the podcast newbie. Like and comment on podcasts that others share, create discussions, join groups and share thoughts on podcasts that pique your interest. Subscribe to shows, follow your friends, interact with podcasters and hosts to find your listening community!
- Find your favorite podcasts including Smartless, Dateline, Armchair Expert, Tim Ferris, This American Life, Stuff You Should Know, & millions more
- Top networks: NPR, Earwolf, iHeartRadio, The New York Times, Radiotopia & Wondery
- Stream live or download, create playlists & bookmark favorites for later
- Sleep Timer: Set your timer before bed & doze off to your favorite podcast
Follow friends: See which podcasts your friends are listening to in real-time
- Recommendations: Get tailored ideas of podcast channels & topics based on your interests
- Podcast Feed: Check out your “following feed” to see what your friends & users you follow are listening to or browse the “everyone feed” to see what’s trending world-wide
- Top 100 Podcast Charts: Browse leaderboards by category - true crime, comedy, sports, politics, news, religion, audio dramas, technology, history, science, ESL & more
Find like-minded listeners: Choose from hundreds of existing groups by topic, show, location & more
- Private Groups: Create a private group with friends
- Podcast Creators: Engage with your listeners & provide a space for them to engage with each other
For Podcasters: Connect & Interact with Listeners
- Leaderboards: Overall & indie podcast Top 100 lists by top shows, episodes & categories
- Tip Jars: Listeners can leave tips for podcast hosts & creators
- Community: Engage with listeners to grow your audience on your profile, the feed or start a group around your podcast
IN THE NEWS:
Fast Company Magazine: “...The real innovation is in the podcast recommendation engine, which has been carefully designed to avoid the ideological echo chambers that plague other social platforms and podcast players. One of the 10 most innovative companies of 2021!”
Inc. Magazine: “Goodpods is a free podcast app that’s a mix between Goodreads and Instagram. The app has garnered the attention of celebrities as users including Kim Kardashian, Alyssa Milano, Simon Sinek, Katie Couric and Malcolm Gladwell.”
Dot.la: “Los Angeles-based Goodpods launched its free podcast app with the hopes of answering the question ‘What podcast should I listen to?’ “Rotten Tomatoes does it for movies. Yelp does it for restaurants, Goodreads did it for books,” said Goodpods co-founder, Ken Ramberg. “There was no discovery platform for podcasts.”