SwiftGrade saves you time by grading both ONLINE and PAPER assessments:
• For handwritten and multiple-choice paper assessments, simply point your camera at a student’s paper to grade it.
• For online assessments, results are available as soon as students submit our online answer sheet.
• Auto-scan student papers - no need to click the camera shutter button.
• Rapid grading - 20 papers in under 40 seconds.
• Grades handwritten fill-in-the-blank, numeric, and math answers plus multiple-choice answers.
• Supports units, sig figs, scientific notation, equations, non-decimals, fractions, roots, integrals, plus more.
• Gives part marks for answers just like you naturally would.
• Grades Math answers with equivalence. For example, SwiftGrade knows that y = x-4 is the same as y+4 = x or that 10/2 is the same as 5.
• Set multiple acceptable answers per question.
• Can accept answers with minor spelling mistakes.
• Send results to students in 3 clicks.
• Set a tolerance range for numeric answers.
• View meaningful statistics such as which questions students struggled with the most, or what were the most common answers.
EASE OF USE:
• Simple and intuitive – Everything is where you would expect it to be
• Use your existing assessments – create only an answer key in minutes.
• Our paper answer sheets are free and can be printed on regular paper.
• For online assessments, attach your assessment file along with our online answer sheets.
• Robust supporting website with a teacher and student portal at www.goswiftgrade.com.
HOW IT WORKS:
Step 1: Teachers create an answer key.
Step 2: Students respond in our paper or online answer sheets.
Step 3: SwiftGrade compares the two to generate results.
Note* You can create multiple choice answer keys with our app. To create answer keys with other answer types, visit our website.
• Video (1 min) of SwiftGrade grading in action: https://bit.ly/SwiftGradeLiveDemo
• Video (2 min) of SwiftGrade's features: http://bit.ly/SwiftGrade-Features
• Video of SwiftGrade on Dragons Den: https://bit.ly/SwiftGrade-DD-Pitch
• FAQ section: https://help.goswiftgrade.com/questions
• Help section: https://help.goswiftgrade.com/
• Meant for teachers and university professors.
• Meant for all subject types and classes.
• Meant mostly for middle school, high school, college and university levels.
• Meant to grade summative and formative exams, tests, quizzes, homework, assignments, exit tickets or any other type of assessments.
• Meant for both online and paper-based assessments.
• OCR (optical character recognition)
• OMR (optical mark recognition)
• Computer vision
• Artificial intelligence
We know first-hand that teaching can be a demanding and time-consuming job.
Therefore, we truly hope that SwiftGrade can bring you value, ease some of your burden, and help you achieve better work-life balance.
Thank you for taking the time to consider using SwiftGrade as your grading solution,
The SwiftGrade team