goTenna Pro app is a tactical mapping tool that pairs with goTenna Pro tactical radios to enable situational awareness and critical communications completely independent of traditional cell, wifi or satellite connectivity.
Users can download the goTenna Pro app to any Android device, pair with a goTenna Pro or goTenna Pro X tactical radio, and then use the Android device to communicate critical information like real-time locations, plus share map markings and send text messages while 100% off-grid.
goTenna Pro tactical radios have a 5W, tunable UHF/VHF output that can transmit critical data from your Android device at ranges of up to 4 miles point-to-point, and also automatically act as relays that securely and anonymously “hop” messages across up to 6 devices to extend range.
Getting started is simple:
1) Download the app
2) Log into the goTenna Pro Management Portal to automatically enable your appropriate frequency configurations - you may also be provisioned offline via a service user or a goTenna Pro Deployment Kit
3) Follow the app instructions to pair with your goTenna Pro via Bluetooth Low-Energy
Satellite and topographic maps are free to download before you go off-grid, and are then used to overlay team location information, routes, perimeters, shapes and other map marking tools. The app also includes an intuitive interface for sending 1-to-1 and group text messages.
Key App Features:
- Send & receive messages
- Automatic blue force tracking
- Customizable map markers for emergencies, dangers, and objectives
- Routes, perimeters and shape drawing tools
- Integrated chat and mapping in landscape view
- Delivery confirmation & automatic message retry for one-to-one messaging
- Individual & group messaging
- Broadcasts to anyone within range
- Upgradable to include new features via firmware & software updates
goTenna Pro X
goTenna Pro Deployment Kit
goTenna Pro X Deployment Kit
goTenna Embedded Module
goTenna Pro Management Portal