The i-ALERT® condition monitoring is a health monitoring platform for rotating equipment. It offers users intuitive interface to equipment operational data and machine records to help detect and diagnose machine failures earlier.
The i-ALERT App interfaces with a separate i-ALERT condition monitor that must be purchased.
Early Detection of Machine Failures:
· Vibration, Temperature, Pressure, Run-time Monitoring
· Data Logging with Trend Analysis
· Advanced Vibration Analysis Tools (FFT and Time Waveform)
· Diagnostic Severity, Recommendations and Faults
· Remote Diagnostics on demand or via fixed schedules
· Track devices on a data route
· Generate detailed Reports on Equipment
· Edit and Set Alarm Thresholds
· Examine Historical Trend data
Instant Access to Machine Records:
· Product Details
· Hydraulic Information
· Bill of Materials (BOM) / Parts List
Mobile app requires Android 5.0 and Bluetooth 4.0.