Works really well. We started with 1 i-Alert onsite and have now installed 10. There is a problem after the last update though. I cannot email the report from this app back to my work email. The attachment has 0 kb file size. I have e-mailed ITT but have had no reply. Would give 5 stars if this was fixed.
Routing App crashes constantly. If you change settings while routing, it erases all of your data. Will not send routing emails. I would not recommend this to any client.
Great detail but... Would 5 star it if email worked. I use a 3rd party email client (IBM Notes) ratjer than native android email or gmail. The app crashes when trying to send a report via email.
Tried this App on an iPhone 6 S, and it works a treat. However at work cannot use phones on plant. Several Google Nexus are sited as being optimised, so acquired a Nexus 7, which is one of the latest versions, downloaded the app, managed to log in and create an account, then upon starting of the app, "Unfortunately, i-Alert has stopped" message appears. Has great potential, but at the moment doesn't deliver on the latest Google nexus devices. Awaiting ITT response. UPDATE - ITT have worked and resolved the issues. They have also improved this App, with functions such as routing options, this is a great addition. The developers listen to user suggestions, which makes a significant difference to the i-alert function.
Great app and services.
Works straight away. An outstanding way to manage rotating equipment.
1) Integration to the i-ALERT Ai Platform.
2) New setup for when you configure a new sensor
3) New options for configuring a sensor to unique installations:
- Temperature Compensation: Allows you to add a correction factor
- Orientation: Set labels for X,Y,Z
- Sensor Position: Define the sensor location on the equipment
4) New security protocols. You will need to create a new password
5) Battery life improvements
6) Bug and UI fixes
7) Updated icon
Flash color alert for all your applications notifications all apps are supported