GPGuide is the most innovative, in-depth, comprehensive, and up-to-date source and platform for Formula 1 data and statistics available on a mobile device.
Formula 1 represents the highest class of auto racing sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA). Since its inaugural race in 1950 at Silverstone (UK), it has built a legacy that must be preserved and recorded in its entirety to safeguard the rich heritage of one of the greatest sports in history.
To this end, GPGuide strives to capture, consolidate and record the wealth of historical and current data and statistics available on every single Grand Prix race, driver, constructor, circuit, engine, tyre, etc. dating back to the very start of this magnificent sport.
Leveraging our 35+ years of covering Formula 1, GPGuide brings an incredible collection of historical and current data to the F1 community:
>> MASSIVE DATABASE:
• The FULL GPGuide database covers the entire F1 Championship, from 1950 to present.
• LATEST NEWS: Latest and most up‐to‐date global Formula 1 news
• SEASON SUMMARY: Drivers & Constructors Championship Standings ... Annual Points System Description ... Records Established
• WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS: Details on every Driver and Constructor Champion
• DRIVERS (970+ Profiles): Career Totals ... Milestones ... Annual Season Overview ... Detailed Annual Results ... Race Completion Performance ... Records Held
• CONSTRUCTORS (200+ Profiles): Historical Totals ... Milestones ... Annual Season Overview ... Detailed Annual Results ... Race Completion Performance ... Annual Car Profile ... Team Composition (Drivers, Chassis, Engines, Tyres, Oils)
• GRANDS PRIX (1000+ Races): Detailed History ... Entries ... Qualifying Sessions ... Starting Grids ... Results
• CIRCUITS (70+ Locations): Detailed History ... Configurations & Records ... Circuit Maps
• ENGINES (85+ Manufacturers): Annual Results Performance
• TYRES (9+ Manufacturers): Annual Results Performance
• STATISTICS: 100+ Dynamically Updated Tables
• Two options are available: Monthly ($1.49) & Yearly ($14.99)
• The Monthly subscription provides a 3-day trial period, while the Yearly subscription provides a 1-week trial period.
• Prices for each package are presented by iTunes at the time of purchase.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Terms & Conditions: https://mobile.gpguide.com/terms-conditions/
- Subscriptions: https://mobile.gpguide.com/subscriptions/
GPGuide Mobile App is owned & operated by RKadia Partners Ltd.
© 2019 RKadia Partners, LLP - All Rights Reserved
NOTICE: This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula 1 companies. F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V.