Available online or via an app, Gradhire takes the traditional graduate recruitment process and turns it on its head. Rather than employers needing to promote their vacancies in the hope that the right graduate applies, Gradhire allows graduates to promote themselves to potential employers using video-based technology.
It achieves this in 5 simple stages:
1. Graduates complete their online profile outlining the types of roles and locations they are seeking and answer 5 video interview questions
2. Employers create their profile including videos promoting their company and vacancies
3. Employers search and review the profiles of graduates that match their vacancy or internship
4. Employers invite shortlisted graduates to review their opportunities
5. Graduates review the opportunity and, if interested, their contact details become available to the employer
Through putting the decision of suitability into the hands of the employer at the beginning of the process they can better assess the graduates core strengths and therefore match them with suitable roles, some of which the graduate may have never even considered.
Gradhire therefore addresses many of the issues faced by employers through providing them with access to a wider pool of graduates where they can quickly assess and identify those 'hidden gems' that they might have missed within the confines of an application form or CV.
Additionally, through enabling employers to effectively conduct their first-round interview assessments online not only simplifies and speeds up the recruitment process but also ensures that they are arranging face-to-face meetings with suitable graduates saving both parties a lot of time. Approaching graduates directly also significantly reduces employers’ costs by cutting out recruitment fees, advertising costs and associated promotional or travelling costs.
BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH GRADHIRE
Gradhire provides a quick and effective solution to the issue of matching graduate talent with career opportunities.
1. Promote themselves to prospective employers and get across their personality, desires and motivations
2. Produce their profile from wherever, whenever and as many times as they like
3. Save time and money by not attending interviews for unsuitable roles
4. Only hear about relevant opportunities that match their specific requirements
5. Really understand the opportunity by viewing videos of the company and the specific vacancy
6. Receive invitations to opportunities that they might not have even considered
7. Speed up the recruitment process by communicating directly with the employer
8. Save their money as the platform is free to use
9. Sit back and wait for opportunities to approach them
1. See beyond the CV/application form and understand the graduate's personality, desires and motivations
2. Review prospective candidates from wherever and whenever they like
3. Save time through only arranging interviews with suitable graduates
4. Speed up the recruitment process through approaching graduates directly
5. Assess more graduates and identify talent often overlooked on a CV or application form
6. Filter their search to identify graduates looking for opportunities or internships that specifically match their requirements
7. Promote their company and specific vacancy through video introductions
8. Gain valuable MI on why graduates might not be interested in their opportunities
9. Significantly reduce costs by cutting out advertising costs and recruitment fees
In conclusion the current recruitment processes utilized by employers to recruit graduates are ineffective, expensive and do not support the effective matching of talent to vacancies. Gradhire offers employers and graduates a quick, simple and cost effective solution to connect talent with employer needs.