The band details are at this moment only available in Danish. This is not the official Roskilde Festival app.
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Dort findest Du die aktuellsten News vom splash!-Team, auch und vor allem während des Festivals. Damit Du auf dem Gelände die mobile Internet-Verbindung so wenig wie möglich verwenden musst, werden alle Daten auf Deinem Gerät gespeichert. Und falls es mal Änderungen in der Running Order gibt, weist dich die App darauf hin damit du sie aktualisieren kannst wenn es dir passt.
Natürlich kannst Du auch deine persönliche Running Order zusammenstellen. Merk dir einfach die Künstler die Du sehen möchtest.
Darüber hinaus wird dir im INFO-Bereich natürlich bei allen Fragen die möglicherweise auftauchen geholfen.
Low Festival's official app features some of the most advanced options for smartphones:
- Mark your favorite shows and get a notification 15 minutes before the show begins
- Take a look at the interactive map of the venue
- Buy your tokens (official currency) in advance and save time
- Discover new artists to listen to via Spotify and get recommendations based on what you listen to!
- Stay tuned to the news about the festival, the schedules...
and many more!
Remember: Low Festival 2015 will take place in Benidorm, from 24th to 26th July, featuring The Libertines, Kasabian, Foals, The Drums, The Raveonettes, The Go! Team, Reptile Youth and many more!
This app is powered by Spotify.
BIG Festival : the international gathering of the summer in the heart of the Basque Country from July 11th to 19th 2015 in Biarritz. Every year for now 7 years, the BIG Festival offers a lineup of emerging acts alongside some of the most intentionally renowned names in music today. The BIG Festival has emerged as the summer destination you can’t miss in Biarritz.
Through the app you can get the full lineup, access tickets, artists profiles, practical info (shuttle schedules, venue), personalized push notifications alerting you of the upcoming shows of your favorite artists (create your personalized schedule) or ongoing concerts, the latest news and all the details through our social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
Stay tuned and up to date of all news related to Sónar as well as its artists on each different edition and festival.
On MyAgenda section, you will mark as favourite all the events and activities you really want to see. Our app will notify you minutes before the chosen show starts, so you don't forget about it.
With our Venues section you will be able to virtually move and guide yourself along the whole festival area. On the Map section you can locate all the different venues, shows and so on and figure how to get there. With Augmented Reality, you will visualize all these different locations in a more modern and stylish way.
Besides, you can share on Foursquare and Facebook which event you are attending to as well as on the other social media where Sónar is available.
Use our incorporated radio to listen to all artists than you find on Sónar.
Available in English, Spanish and Catalan.
Requires Android 4.0 and higher
This new and improved app features an up-to-the-minute lineup & schedule, beautiful artist photography, the latest festival news, my schedule for planning your trip up on the mountain and more. This latest update has all of the must-have features for attending Loudwire Music Festival 2015. Please install or update today!
Summary of App Features
- Up-to-the-minute schedule & festival lineup with quick filters for finding your favorite artists
- Artist pages for every performer including videos, bio, photos and more
- My Schedule for creating your own personal festival schedule
- Set up alerts for notifying you prior to the start of a performance
- Latest festival news, videos and updates
- Notifications & alerts for important festival and artist updates
- Buy tickets for Loudwire Music Festival right from app
- Live festival map with ability to drop custom pins
- Full festival info including food and crafts, general info and contact information
- Find My Friends feature for quickly and easily locating and chatting with friends while on the festival grounds
Wir wünschen euch viel Spaß und ein großartiges Festival!
The app also lets users see a handful of great points of interest around Seattle, including food vendors, retailers, and some attractions worth checking out!
And in the Info and Socialize sections, users can read official news stories from Decibel Festival, as well as what other festival-goers are saying about the events going on!
The official Decibel Festival is here! Dive on in!
Mit der Festival-App hast du alles auf einen Blick, stell dir deine persönliche Running Order zusammen und teile sie mit deinen Freunden. Du weißt immer welcher Gig auf welcher Bühne ist und verpasst keinen deiner Lieblingsacts.
Erfahre alle Details zu allen Showcases auf dem Platz und mit einem Klick bekommst du Antworten auf die wichtigsten Fragen rundum das Highlight des Jahres.
This app will feature a lot of the livesets from last years edition. Just get in the mood and listen, watch or view some of last years memories!
In the meanwhile we're working on the 2015, "No Guts, No Glory" edition of this app, stay tuned!
– This application presents the festival’s indoor and outdoor schedule and line-up, listings for venues and concert series, interactive maps, and links to buy tickets online. It includes concert descriptions and artist bios. The Discoveries home page allows you to browse through all the shows while the Suggestions tool offers a list of musical events based on your Facebook Likes. A search engine allows you to browse easily through concert files or artist profiles and can also display free concerts, paying concerts or all at once. See photos and videos and locate current or upcoming shows near you with the built-in Radar feature. This application does not require a permanent connection to display festival schedules.
With this app, you’ll be able to:
Discover artists, view the lineup, manage your festival schedule and share it with your friends on Facebook
View the festival grounds and find your way around with our map
Learn more about wristbands and our RFID cashless payment system
Connect on social and stay up to date with all the latest news from us at Bud Light Digital Dreams
Buy tickets, book hotel packages, find out how to get to the grounds, and search through our frequently asked questions
The FPSF 2015 headliners include: Skrillex, R. Kelly, Weezer, Steve Angello, Major Lazer, Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals, St. Vincent, Flume, The Decemberists, Belle and Sebastian, Mastodon, Chance the Rapper, Tears for Fears, Band of Horses, and so many more.
-The FPSF app is designed to help you enjoy the festival to the fullest.
-Schedule: Check out the full lineup to tag and share your favorite bands with friends. Create your own schedule and receive notifications of when the acts you want to see are about to start.
-Artists: Full listing of all performers at FPSF.
-Photoframe: Share photos of your FPSF POV via the Photoframe function.
-Maps: Easily locate stages, water booths, bars, restrooms, and other features at FPSF.
-Other features include live updates during the festival, a guide of festival highlights, and a Spotify playlist of the 2015 FPSF lineup.
It's free, so download it now to get the most bang from your FPSF experience. http://fpsf.com
With the Montreux Jazz App you will be constantly connected with the Festival latest news. It integrates the usual functions such as complete concert listings, line-up, tickets and practical information. You will also have access to exclusive multimedia content latest videos, pictures from previous editions and a selection of this year artists’ tracks. Choose your favorite artists to create your own personalized schedule and share them via Facebook and Twitter. The Montreux Jazz App is the best way to be updated with the latest news of the Montreux Jazz Festival 2015!
Montreux Jazz App © 2015 Fondation du Festival de Jazz de Montreux
Lineup –See all of the artists performing at Soundset, plus set times, stages, bios and links to listen to their music. Choose your must see artists to make your own schedule for the day. You will be notified 15 minutes before each performance starts, so you won’t miss a thing!
Things To Do – A complete list of the food and drink options, details on the Car Show, Live Painting, Skate Showdown, and Essential Elements Tent.
Photo Booth - Take photos right from the app and share on your own social or to the festival gallery.
Map – A bird’s eye view of the site to make getting around easy.
Info – Before you arrive, get all of the details and frequently asked questions answered.
Social - Connect with the Soundset Twitter, Facebook and Instagram directly in the app
News - Stay current with updates directly from Soundest!
You will not need an Internet or cellular connection to use the App, so you can use it all day long, Enjoy!
Organize your weekend at the 4th edition of Pitchfork Music Festival Paris! Find more info on artists, day by day line-up, set times and different stages. Create your own schedule and receive a reminder 15 minutes before the beginning of the shows you don't want to miss!
Follow the festival on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and try our Blind Test ! You will also find useful info like local transport.
Have a wonderful festival!
This app is available in French and English.
This app is offered by SFR Live Concerts.
With a record of 150,000 people attending the festival in 2014, Hellfest has multiplied it's turn-out in the last 7 years. The originality of the festival's artistic project has allowed it to reach an international recognition. Born through the passion of its founders, it's by maintaining its distinctiveness and independence that Hellfest has become the finest French event dedicated to extreme musics. Hellfest is proud to welcome a Rock Metal Best OF : SLIPKNOT, KORN, FAITH NO MORE, SCOPIONS, ZZ TOP, BODY COUNT, BILLY IDOL, SLASH, MOTORHEAD, NIGHTWISH and more than 150 others bands
Follow the Hellfest 2015 (19th, 20th, 21st june). The brand new application (offered by Deezer) offers the following features:
- Full line-up
- Photo et galleries with live concerts
- Integrated Twitter client
- Organize your Hellfest with favorites
- Practical infos (transport, camping etc.)
- Sharing on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram
- Festival and camping map (soon)
- Quizz deezer
- Recommander deezer
- Radio deezer
- Zones details
Have fun...in hell !
You can check out the artists, customize your own schedule and keep up-to-date with the latest news. Use the social media features to share your festival adventures with friends, and listen to the Tinderbox artists on the official Spotify playlist.
The map will help you find your way around the festival site, and the Info section provides all the important information you need.
Enjoy the Tinderbox app! We hope to see you in Odense, Denmark this summer!
Discover and listen to all the confirmed artists, check out the schedules, get your tickets and charge your balance for drinks and food, and view all the information you need to know before and after the festival such as maps, news, pictures, social media, etc…
In your personal festival area you’ll be able to add your favourite artists and get alerts on when they go on stage. That way you’ll never miss an artist! Once the festival is over, you’ll be able to relive the best moments through the photo gallery.