Unable to use it unless you sign up. Gives you several options for providers and each ask you to sign up which I don't think should be needed for weather forecast.
Only thing that would improve it is ability to set wind speed in m/s, fussy I know but I'm too used to it. Maybe have rain forecast on the map too.
Wow. Incredibly useful for road bike riders
A unique forecast for cyclists that includes your route and predicted weather conditions along your route at the appropriate time you'll be at that point. This app is also ideal for planning hiking routes. In the UK the weather data is sourced from the Met Office, so I also have confidence in the predictions. Excellent work, thanks.
Didn't realize I had to pay $4 every 6 month to be able to keep using it. I'm going to give it a try though because it is a valuable service. I wish it was possible to switch to a 24h clock though. I've had some interesting AM/PM mix ups when I was entering data quickly.
I was amazed at how accurate and complete Epic Ride Weather was during our bike ride in Spain. I became the weather man for our bike riding friends. Dave
* Average speed can now be specified for any previous ride when getting a forecast.
* Wind speed chart now includes wind gust speed.
* Performance improvements when listing Strava activities and routes
* Wind speed arrow size varies to indicates wind speed
* Supports club routes with Ride With GPS clubs
* Swipe down to refresh routes
* Improved usage for very long rides (300km+)
* Select part of a route (e.g. for mid-ride forecasts or very long routes)
* Added logout button to account page
Dark Sky tells you exactly when it will rain (or snow) up to an hour in advance.