Darksky weather provider is not useful if you plan to have outdoor activities like hiking, alpining, snowboarding. This provider uses airport weather stations to forecast. I suggest to use another one. I love your idea & I will email you more detail
Great app, mostly bang on accurate especially within 12 hours of a ride. Saves time having to look at weather in multiple locations. Noticed some inaccuracies in recent days.
Excellent app for when checking weather on the day for rides .. perfect ...
Fantastic app. I love it. This app is awesome. No more flicking between locations on other weather apps to get an idea of what the conditions will be. With this, I connect it to my Strava account, choose a ride or route and set what time and date I'll be doing it, and there's all the information I need in one place. Amazingly useful.
Great Ap Great to get an accurate look at wind direction & temperature for the actual route and not just a general area forcast👍
* Improved usage for very long rides (300km+)
* Select part of a route (e.g. for mid-ride forecasts or very long routes)
* Zoom and pan map showing wind direction
* Refresh route listing from menu or swipe down, enables immediate listing of newly created routes
* Connects to Strava, Ride With GPS, MapMyRide, Runkeeper