Connect the dots - ABCD Games for kids is an educational fun learning dot 2 dot game for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners. Reveal the pictures that are hidden in the beautiful scene by connecting all the dots of English Alphabets and numbers.
Connect The Dots keeps your kids entertained while improving their letter and number recognition skills. They also get to learn about different fruits, animals and vehicles.
Fun school games encourage the child to learn while playing games in a fun way.
Connect the dots Learning Games Features:
• Simple & colorful games designed to help young kids learn the basics of English letters and Number recognition.
• An effective and engaging way, designed especially for Preschool and Kindergarten kids.
• Covers preliminary English precepts such as alphabet recognition, phonics and numbers.
• Core activities for the foundation stage of Primary and Montessori school to facilitate reading English for Pre-k.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the young brains.
• Rewards and appreciation to boost our champion’s morale.
Let your young ones have fun while they learn subconsciously.
Connect the dots is designed especially for young kids (2-6 age group), to lay the groundwork for English learning with the help of fun activities. High-quality activities at a single place, each focusing on a key precept of elementary English and Number recognition. Funny and enticing rewards keep our young learner amused for hours while introducing them to the language and counting. The unique interactive activities are perfect to help them learn the language in a structured way. The activities also help build their hand-eye coordination, motor skills and improve concentration.
The activities do not force timed completion and therefore encourage the kid to learn at his/her own pace. Kids are enchanted with the experience of the game as there is no winning and no losing. Appreciation and stars can be earned at the end of each activity. Adorable stickers can be collected after scoring enough points.
** Visit us at www.greysprings.com
** Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We respect your privacy and so do not collect any personal information about kids