Learning Numbers for kids in Nursery and Montessori. Teach your preschool kids about Numbers, Number Line, Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Sorting and Matching. Learning numbers can be fun and easy for kids.
• Twenty colorful & engaging fun math games designed to provide basic number concepts.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary school kids.
• Also covers maths games topics in categories such as sorting, addition and subtraction.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the games.
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the kids.
• Reward at the end of each game.
An app designed especially for kids (2-5 age group) to lay the groundwork for learning basic math skills without losing interest. 20 high quality activities at a single place, with enticing rewards, keeps your kid amused for hours. Educational games are perfect for kids to inculcate inquisitiveness for in their early childhood.
Different sections such as counting, before/after, ascending /descending, addition and subtraction etc. touch on the elementary arithmetic skills. The activities encourage kids to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid enchanted with the experience of the game. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale and make it really cool math. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** List of some games in the app:
1. Hanging Fruits
2. Number Fun
3. Shoot the Ball
4. Scratching Fun
5. Bubbly Numbers
6. Hopping Frog
7. Puzzle Mania
8. Dots to Dots
9. Same to Same
10. Fish Crunch
11. Before and After
12. Sort it out
So, if you are looking for homeschooling your kindergartener, download it for FREE now and discover all other educational apps from Greysprings "Play and Learn" series, that will keep your child happy and active.