Atomic Order is casual simulation game where the player can tap the display to propel a ball towards a cluster of balls. The balls will group together based on certain rules. Balls will disappear if more than three balls are grouped.
There are five main levels:
• Blob consists of a spherical group of balls.
• Long Island consists of a cylindrical string of balls.
• Fluidic Space consists of a spatial distribution of balls with certain attractor rules.
• Dance of the Atoms consists of a spatial distribution of balls with certain attractor and repel rules.
• Rotating Blob consists of a rotating spherical group of balls.
Each level consists of 125 sublevels. The full game has a total of 625 sublevels, offering hours of funny 3D bubble popping.
Visit our official site at http://atomicorder.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/AtomicOrder or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/AtomicOrder to get more info and news about Atomic Order.
Check out our videos on http://youtube.com/AtomicOrder
This app contains third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End User License Agreement : http://gridsky.com/termssoftware.html