Melbourne Platform Numbers If I were in Sydney it would be 5 stars, but since I moved to Melbourne, I noticed there is no way to tell which platform to get onto. Makes this app almost useless at a station like Flinders. If you can add platform numbers to Sydney stations, why not Melbourne? Would really appreciate a fix for this. EDIT FROM RESPONSE: well, in that case, the app itself is flawless, disappointed with PTV. Offi Directions shows platform numbers, not sure how they get this information, but maybe that can help
FANTASTIC APP now includes Sydney & Melbourne. Always up to date & reliable. Highly recommended. I'm giving it 5 Stars. HTC One M7, HTC One Max, Lollipop 5.0.2 & Sense 6.0.
Great App It is a must app if you use public transport in the city.
Almost got a 5 To be honest I live off this app. However it's very frustrating when there's delays and the "!" Section which tells you the reason has random dates and times on it. I usually screenshot this and send it to my boss but with the times being so wack it would look like I'm making it up!
Bus schedule are good 5mins late. Please get to the bottom of it,so one doesn't have to wait for it in Rain...
Was good but issues with Note 5 I have been using this app for years and have sworn by it for any public transport user. Unfortunately, since I've had my new Note 5, I've had to uninstall and reinstall the app 3 times due to timing issues. For example : it's 10 am but when I check the bus timetable, 1 pm is the next bus. So it's like 3 hours out of wack. Am trying again. Hopefully it will be fixed.
- Fixed crash when applying real-time data for some trips.
- Added support for reversible bus trips.
- When creating a bus trip By Route or By Stop, you can now select 'All Destinations' as your destination, to show all buses from your stop.
- When creating a bus trip By Stop, you can now select your stop By Name or By Distance.
- Sydney Buses stop numbers are now displayed during trip creation, and you can also search by bus stop number.
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!