Nicatributes is the first application in Nicaragua aimed at providing its users with the right to be informed, to apply the norms and rules in accordance with what is established, as well as to contribute useful tools to all people in general.
The calculations and projections are specifically referential indicative values, based on current laws, but do not represent any legal obligation.
In the workplace, it allows you to consult the following:
• Net Salary Calculator or Salary Calculator: with the gross salary as an input, the INSS and IR (Income Tax) deductions are calculated, and the net salary is calculated. It works with fixed and variable salary, for variable salary the average salary of the last six months must be entered.
• Minimum Wage: the minimum wage established by the Nicaraguan minimum wage commission is presented annually.
• Payment of benefits: calculates the number of years, months and days worked given the start and end date of work. The detail of the labor benefits to which the worker is entitled according to the labor code is presented; bonus (thirteenth month), compensation, vacations.
• Work code; Law 185 with reforms included.
• Social Security Law; Decree No. 974
• Regulation of the Social Security Law; Decree No. 975 with reforms included.
• INNS aliquots;
• Law benefits;
In the field of national taxes:
• Tax Coordination Law (LCT); Law 822 with reforms included and Annexes of the LCT.
• Regulation of the Tax Coordination Law (LCT); Decree 01-2013.
• Tributary Code; Law 562 with reforms included.
• Tax Glossary
• Tax Calendar
• IR aliquots
In the field of municipal taxes:
• Excise Plan for Managua; Decree No. 10-91.
• Municipal Excise Plan (Departments); Decree No 455.
• Property tax (IBI); Decree No 3-95.
• Municipal rates:
In the general scope:
• Nicaraguan official exchange rate (exchange rate).
• Exchange rate (Exchange rate) of purchase and sale of the banks of the financial system of Nicaragua.
• Currency converter from dollars (USD) to córdobas (C$) and from córdobas (C$) to dollars (USD).
• Transit taxes
• Loan calculator
Nicatributos has no affiliation with the State of Nicaragua.
The laws published in this Application are in accordance with the official texts of La Gaceta, the official newspaper of Nicaragua. Article 66 of the Political Constitution of Nicaragua states: “Nicaraguans have the right to truthful information. This right includes the freedom to seek, receive and disseminate information and ideas, whether orally, in writing, graphically or by any other means of their choice.