This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find after parties.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* Access interactive maps and find local places.
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Status Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
The AHA Scientific Conferences app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
More from developer
Held at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek November 13-15. 2013, IT Nation provides attendees with the opportunity to connect with peers, learn about new solutions available in the marketplace and adopt go-to-market solutions that will improve their businesses today and well into the future. IT Nation 2013 features keynote speakers, a solutions pavilion, over 100 breakout sessions and new Hands-On Labs to add even more value to the IT Nation experience. Learn more at http://www.theitnation.com
Grupio conference app for Scripps Health CME events, features include:
Browse conference programs and build a personal schedule
Access session materials including slides and recordings
Take notes on presentations for future reference
Connect with other conference attendees and faculty
Review conference faculty, supporters and exhibitors
Monitor social media discussions
Stay informed about upcoming conferences, program changes and CME news
The club takes pride in the fact that it has produced college players, scholarship athletes, high school All Americans as well as National Team Players, and has assisted in gaining scholarship funds for the players.
Club activities and philosophies are structured in a manner that encourages a healthy, long-term involvement in soccer. The YMS tradition promotes interaction and camaraderie not only between teammates but also between teams within the club. We work to establish proper athletic role models for younger players to emulate. We also have a very successful adult league in which many of our coaches and alumni play. The love of the game is enjoyed by all the members of the club, from three and a half years to sixty plus.
Our Premier and Travel programs compete at the highest level of competition, and are an exciting part of the YMS tradition. The educational value of travel is stressed in addition to the soccer improvement born of superior competition.
This App was developed to enrich your conference experience. Use this App to view event schedules, speaker profiles, create your own schedule of sessions and talks you want to attend, view floor plans and local maps and receive event updates. Learn more at www.spspmeeting.org
Complete information on Learning 2011 can be found at http://www.learning2011.com. Learning 2011 is a global gathering of learning professionals to be held in Orlando, Florida in November 6-9.
Hosted by Elliott Masie’s Learning CONSORTIUM & ASTD, Learning 2011 brings together Learning Leaders from around the world to discuss and explore the future of workplace performance, skills and leadership.
The Learning 2011 Mobile App provides resources and session information to help you get even more out of Learning 2011.