GS Auto Clicker is a useful tool to automatically touch screen instead of hand. If you touch screen frequently when you are playing game or working, this app can release your finger and save your time.
You will simply need to tap replay button on the toolbar, and GS Auto Clicker will then help you finish clicking, the app even lets you record sequences of clicks on different parts of the screen to be used over and over. The app can also be set to continue clicking until it's stopped or to click just a certain number of times, and you can adjust the interval between clicks in milliseconds.
· User-friendly GUI, easy to use
· Support multiple click points and multiple swipes
· You can adjust the size and opacity of the operator GUI
· Set the parameters of the click, such as delay, touch time and number of repetitions, respectively
· It can save/load scripts
· No Root
- Require Accessibility Service to achieve autoclicking, so it requires authorization.
- Available for Android 7.0 or above.
Why use Accessibility Service?
We use this approach to implement things like clicks, swipes and other core functionality.
Do we collect private data?
We do not collect any private data in this way.