TRITON offers any manufacturer the possibility of equipping their pedestals with an advanced control system, turning these pedestals into prepaid self-managedsupply points for users and allowing the port to bill each user for their actual electricity and water consumption without the need for manual readings or management.
With the new app, users can perform all the relevant operations for proper management, and all of this from anywhere, without the need to be present at the port. Ask your marina administrator for the TRITON system.
- It shows the remaining credit in the upper side.
- It shows supplies in progress, with the information of the pedestals and devices in use, the kWh or m3 consumed and the amount of the operation.
- Opening and closing of supplies locally or remotely. Select Open or Close, and the pedestal and device to operate.
- Credit Recharge by credit card or Paypal. Set the amount to recharge and select Paypal or credit card payment. You will be forwarded to the Paypal secure payment platform to finish the operation.
- Query of historical monthly operations, both supplies and recharges, which you can then export to pdf file, or share it. Just select the year and month desired.