Concealed carry or carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) is the practice of carrying a weapon (such as a handgun) in public either on you or in close proximity. All 50 states have passed laws allowing citizens to carry certain concealed firearms in public, either without a permit or after obtaining a permit from local government and/or law enforcement. The states give different terms for licenses or permits to carry a concealed firearm, such as a Concealed Handgun License/Permit (CHL/CHP), Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW), Concealed (Defensive/Deadly) Weapon Permit/License (CDWL/CWP/CWL), Concealed Carry Permit/License (CCP/CCL), License To Carry (Firearms) (LTC/LTCF), Carry of Concealed Deadly Weapon license (CCDW), Concealed Pistol License (CPL), etc. Thirteen states use a single permit to regulate the practices of both concealed and open carry of a handgun.
Regulations differ widely by state, with most states currently maintaining a "Shall-Issue" policy. As recently as the mid-'90s most states were No-Issue or May-Issue, but over the past 30 years states have consistently migrated to less restrictive alternatives.
Many jurisdictions have established arrangements where they recognize or honor permits or licenses issued by other jurisdictions with comparable standards. This is known as Reciprocity and is based on U.S. Constitution "full faith and credit" provision.
While generally a concealed carry permit allows the permit holder to carry a concealed weapon in public, a state may restrict carry of a firearm including a permitted concealed weapon while in or on certain properties, facilities or types of businesses that are otherwise open to the public. These areas vary by state and you should research these restrictions carefully.
RAIDS Online goes beyond crime mapping by automatically alerting the public about recent crime activity and by improving communication between the public and law enforcement. RAIDS Online empowers the public to make better decisions about crime by putting the same technology used by law enforcement to analyze and interpret crime activity into the hands of the public.
RAIDS Online Mobile allows you to search for crime in your area, sign up for neighborhood watch reports and view crime maps that keep you informed of recent crime activity.
- Map crimes near your address or your current location
- View details about a crime, including crime type, date, time, address, location type, distance from location and geocode accuracy
- Subscribe to daily, weekly or monthly email Neighborhood Watch Reports
- Search and filter based on the crime category and date of the incident
- Maps from ESRI's powerful GIS technologies
- Ability to submit an anonymous tip “See something, say something.”
Don't see crime data in your city? Contact the law enforcement agency in your area to request that they start sharing crime information with you through RAIDS Online. It's absolutely free for your city to participate, so there's no reason for them not to join RAIDS Online.
- Instala la aplicación en tu dispositivo
- Lee con cuidado y acepta los Términos y Condiciones de Uso
- Ingresa tu información
- Usa responsablemente tu aplicación
Recuerda que la atención de emergencias es un derecho ciudadano, por tanto el uso de esta herramienta debe ser realizado de manera responsable.
El reporte de emergencias reales puede salvar vidas, tu vida es la razón de nuestra acción.
Políticas de Uso
El Servicio Integrado de Seguridad ECU 911 se reserva los derechos de esta aplicación e impondrá las sanciones que estime pertinentes en caso de mal uso.
Mal uso contempla reportes de emergencias que impliquen el desplazamiento innecesario de recursos.
- Mal uso inicial, bloqueo del aplicativo por 30 días.
- Reincidencia inicial de mal uso, bloqueo del aplicativo por 6 meses.
- Segunda reincidencia de mal uso, bloqueo definitivo del aplicativo.
Toda información que se solicita e ingresa a esta aplicación será utilizada exclusivamente con el propósito para el cual fue requerido. La información ingresada debe ser verídica, a fin de brindar una asistencia oportuna.
Cómo reportar una Emergencia
Paso 1.- Escoge la Institución para atender tu emergencia.
Paso 2.- Escoge el incidente que describa tu emergencia.
Paso 3.- Confirma el envío de tu emergencia.
- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
-Select up to 20 stations to monitor at one time.
-Select a separate ringtone for each station.
-Option to override ringer volume setting.
-View a satellite map of the call location.
-View a log of all recent Lebanon County Emergency dispatches (optimized for mobile).
-View the Lebanon County EMA Live Watch page (optimized for mobile).
If you have any problems with the app or discover any bugs, please email me at email@example.com and I will do my best to take care of the issue.
I welcome all feedback/comments/ideas on the app!
Disclaimer: This app should not be used as a replacement for a pager. This is not a guaranteed alert service. Though I will do my best to keep the alert service running, there is no backup power or backup internet service on my alert server.
Thanks for taking a look!
The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and many other string instruments used by over 10 million people!
Why is it the ultimate guitar tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use guitar tuner for electric or acoustic guitars
• Professional accuracy for advanced players (turn on in settings tab)
• Award winning audio technology
• Easy to use even for complete beginners (recommended by guitar teachers)
• Includes Metronome, Chord library and Guitartuner (switch from tabs)
• Metronome: set any timing, and change the metronome beats or tap the spped you want it to go
• Games to learn guitar chords (chord diagrams), ear training and more
• Alternative tuning sets (drop d, open, custom tuning, bass, ukulele tuning and others)
• Works for electric and acoustic guitars, but also for bass, mandolin, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, fiddle, balalaika and banjo!
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Works in noisy conditions (background noise cancellation)
• Actually listens to you play guitar - works with the built-in microphone
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the worlds leading audio engineers (the ultimate guitartuner tool we ourselves love)
Camera / microphone permission: app does NOT use the camera, only the microphone for tuning function.
• Clear visual feedback with signal history - simple and intuitive
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free string by string)
• Fun game to learn guitar chords in app’s chord library (from chord diagram)
• Improve your skills in chords, notes, solos, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your speed just like taking short guitar pro lessons / classes
• Listen, recognize and learn chords (from sound)
• Works with acoustic and electric real guitar and we even included different headstock visuals, so you can make the tuner neck look like your guitar (change tuner visuals in settings)
• Works with a 6-string, 7-string and 12-string real guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, balalaika, mandolin, viola, violin, cello, fiddle
• All packed in one free ultimate guitar tuner tool!
• Super easy Metronome (tab below)
Guitar tunings available:
Standard, drop-D (as popularized by Nirvana) and other drop tunings, open tunings, half step down, 7-string tunings including drop-A, 12-string. Over 100 tunings featured!
If it is the first time you tune a guitar, please watch a YouTube tutorial or as a pro guitar player, guitar teacher or take a lesson (there is a risk of strings snapping!)
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Together we will build the ultimate guitar tuner tool to play guitar on those tabs. Send us your ideas and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also from Yousician:
Developer of the online guitar learning game that works with a real guitar. The personal guitar tutor in your pocket.
- Start playing for free: www.yousician.com
- 30s trailer: bit.ly/Yousicain_girl
- Uses Google Cloud Messaging instead of SMS to get your 911 pages
- Converts hard-to-read dispatch data into legible sections
- Manage past and current calls in an orderly way
- Automatically maps alarm location
- “Active” response for tracking response efforts
- View other responders in real time on a live map
- Access relevant photos and documents from your phone, including pre incident plans, photos, and more
The app was developed under the direction of seasoned crime scene investigators from across the nation with dozens of years of combined experience. Additionally, LifeWings Partners, LLC, used over two decades of demonstrated expertise in checklist development for high consequence industries to provide guidance. The newly revised 2013 Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement served as a reference for the app checklist definitions. WillowTree Apps, Inc., known for creating award-winning apps across multiple industries, designed the CASE app for iPhone and Android use.
The CASE app provides law enforcement a well-thought-out aid that can systematically guide them through the often chaotic setting of a crime scene while providing smartphone technology needed for documentation. Text, photography, video, and audio are available along with the ability to ascribe date, time, and GPS information. All documentation is for each crime scene is bundled and exported via USB cable to an external device. After 72 hours, all data is deleted automatically from the phone.
For more information about the CASE app, development team, the Forensic Institute for Research and Education (FIRE), or FIRE director Dr. Hugh Berryman, D-ABFA, go to www.csimtsu.com.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2011-DB-BX-0102 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Office for Victims of Crime, the Community Capacity Development Office, and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
This app is for first responding officers. It is neither intended for nor should be used to replace crime scene processing units. Additionally, all departmental, jurisdictional, and governmental policies and procedures should supersede app checklist procedures.
Watchnotes will automatically timestamp each entry. A blank entry could record the time alone.
The database memory will be deleted with the clear button.
Remember to make notes in a safe place where you and your device will stay safe.
This free app provides a convenient place to electronically store photos and vital information about your children so that it’s all at hand if you need it. You can show the pictures and provide physical identifiers like height and weight to security or police officers on the spot. Using a special tab on the app, you can also quickly and easily e-mail the information to authorities with just a few clicks.
The app includes tips on keeping children safe, as well as specific guidance on what to do in the first 48 crucial hours after a child goes missing. Links to additional resources for families and victims are also provided.
Please be assured that no information on your child will be collected or stored by the FBI unless you provide it during an emergency.
Warning: If you downloaded an earlier version of the FBI Child ID app (all versions released prior to 2015), any photos and/or information you previously entered will be lost when installing this update.
Child ID Highlights:
New Features V2.x:
- Any photos and/or information you previously entered will not be transferred when installing this update. Please re-create profiles using new format.
- Notifications will alert users when profile updates are recommended.
- Users have the ability to send an additional hi-res photo of a child.
- Include a default e-mail address for your local police department.
- Auto-populate addresses and phone numbers across profiles.
- Add photos for identifying characteristics (birthmarks, scars, etc.).
- Set and send your phone’s location as your child’s last known location.
Organize Your Child’s Information
- Create as many child profiles as you need.
- Use your phone camera and photo library to take and upload photos of each child.
- Add and update key identifying information.
Know What To Do
- Get safety tips on keeping your child out of harm’s way.
- Learn what to do in first few critical hours after a child goes missing.
- Visit additional links with resources for families and victims.
Get Information to Authorities in an Emergency
- Quickly call 911 or the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
- E-mail your child’s pictures and information to authorities.
- Show identifying information to security or law enforcement officers on the spot.
- flashlight mode
- "screen light" mode
- original user interface
- Strobo function
- Warning light function
- flashlight, screen and strobe options
Many updates coming soon :
- SOS morse function
- once more original user interface skins to choose...