- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
Concealed carry or carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) is the practice of carrying a weapon (such as a handgun) in public either on you or in close proximity. All 50 states have passed laws allowing citizens to carry certain concealed firearms in public, either without a permit or after obtaining a permit from local government and/or law enforcement. The states give different terms for licenses or permits to carry a concealed firearm, such as a Concealed Handgun License/Permit (CHL/CHP), Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW), Concealed (Defensive/Deadly) Weapon Permit/License (CDWL/CWP/CWL), Concealed Carry Permit/License (CCP/CCL), License To Carry (Firearms) (LTC/LTCF), Carry of Concealed Deadly Weapon license (CCDW), Concealed Pistol License (CPL), etc. Thirteen states use a single permit to regulate the practices of both concealed and open carry of a handgun.
Regulations differ widely by state, with most states currently maintaining a "Shall-Issue" policy. As recently as the mid-'90s most states were No-Issue or May-Issue, but over the past 30 years states have consistently migrated to less restrictive alternatives.
Many jurisdictions have established arrangements where they recognize or honor permits or licenses issued by other jurisdictions with comparable standards. This is known as Reciprocity and is based on U.S. Constitution "full faith and credit" provision.
While generally a concealed carry permit allows the permit holder to carry a concealed weapon in public, a state may restrict carry of a firearm including a permitted concealed weapon while in or on certain properties, facilities or types of businesses that are otherwise open to the public. These areas vary by state and you should research these restrictions carefully.
The Vigilant – Mobile Companion app is exclusively for Vigilant Solution’s law enforcement customers. This unique app is a companion app for the agency’s Vigilant product(s) and extends the benefits of these products out to more users – investigative, traffic patrol, mounted and foot patrol, etc.
The app encompasses many of the tools and features seen in Vigilant’s LEARN® product for license plate reader (LPR) analytics and access to the Vigilant national LPR database of over 2.6 billion license plate scans. The app also includes a mobile device version of Vigilant’s exclusive feature known as Mobile Hit Hunter, and Vigilant’s FaceSearch facial recognition product.
License Plate Recognition Features and Functions:
• Access Vigilant’s national LPR database of over 2.6 billion (and growing) license plate reader detections
• Access exclusive LEARN analytic tools such as Locate Analysis
• Add Hot Plates for monitoring against Agency-owned LPR systems, shared data from other agencies, and Vigilant’s own private network of LPR data
• Receive and share alerts on matches against Agency hotlists
• Leverage the power of the Vigilant-exclusive Mobile Hit Hunter feature to see locations of nearby vehicles matched between your agency’s hotlists and Vigilant’s own private network of data
• Scan License Plates using your device’s camera and have them uploaded to the Agency’s LEARN account and matched against hotlists
• As the app requires an existing LEARN account with Vigilant, all transactions are fully audited and available for Agency Manager review.
Facial Recognition Features and Functions:
• Access Vigilant’s national gallery of over 13 million (and growing) mugshots, registered sex offenders, and more
• Upload images to your Agency gallery for later matching and investigative purposes
• Upload probe images from your device’s camera to search against your available gallery and receive potential matches based on over 350 different facial measurements.
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
The app was developed under the direction of seasoned crime scene investigators from across the nation with dozens of years of combined experience. Additionally, LifeWings Partners, LLC, used over two decades of demonstrated expertise in checklist development for high consequence industries to provide guidance. The newly revised 2013 Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement served as a reference for the app checklist definitions. WillowTree Apps, Inc., known for creating award-winning apps across multiple industries, designed the CASE app for iPhone and Android use.
The CASE app provides law enforcement a well-thought-out aid that can systematically guide them through the often chaotic setting of a crime scene while providing smartphone technology needed for documentation. Text, photography, video, and audio are available along with the ability to ascribe date, time, and GPS information. All documentation is for each crime scene is bundled and exported via USB cable to an external device. After 72 hours, all data is deleted automatically from the phone.
For more information about the CASE app, development team, the Forensic Institute for Research and Education (FIRE), or FIRE director Dr. Hugh Berryman, D-ABFA, go to www.csimtsu.com.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2011-DB-BX-0102 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Office for Victims of Crime, the Community Capacity Development Office, and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
This app is for first responding officers. It is neither intended for nor should be used to replace crime scene processing units. Additionally, all departmental, jurisdictional, and governmental policies and procedures should supersede app checklist procedures.
Use caution that notes are taken in a safe place. This application is designed to take less than thirty seconds. It will help to sort out the order of events if you have made notes quickly in the event of an emergency. The faster you can take accurate notes the more time you will be able to attend to you duties.
Watchnotes will automatically timestamp each entry. A blank entry could record the time alone.
The database memory will be deleted with the clear button.
Remember to make notes in a safe place where you and your device will stay safe.
Simulate a PoliceLight, joke with your friends! It can be used as Ambulance or Firefighter lights as well!
This is the ONLY police lights application that allows you to customize your lights in every little detail!
Transform your phone into police lights with authentic police sounds. Are you more the fire department guy or do you like ambulances more? No problem, just choose any of our pre made profiles or create your own. Simply select the color and the flash time. Arrange them in the sequence you want and pick one of the many sounds, quick and easy! Now you’re ready to prank your friends or use it for your own safety.
Now with another innovative and amazing feature! Sync your Police Lights with other devices and let them play the same Profile at the same time! You can use as many devices as you like! This will maximize the police lights effect!
You can now use your favorite Police Lights siren sound and animation as your ring tone - this way YOU WILL NEVER MISS A CALL AGAIN.
You can set your Police Lights siren sound and animation as a alarm to wake you up - believe me, this will CERTAINLY WAKE YOU UP :-)
Police Lights has been rated as the most customizable police lights application in the market, no other App like this gives you the possibility to change the colors, frequencies, flashing patterns and saving them in your own profiles! And if you prefer a simple, intuitive and modern design that fits to your ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) Android phone, Police Lights is the way to go.
A little summary of the amazing Features:
- Create your own profiles and save them
- Choose color, frequency and flashing patterns
- 22 amazing Sounds available!!!!
- Set your Police Lights as a Ringtone
- Set your Police Lights as an Alarm Clock
- Sync your Police Lights with friends
- 2 widgets
Which permission is used for what reason:
- android.permission.INTERNET -> Sync mode
- android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE -> Sync mode
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE -> Ringtone
- android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS -> saving profiles and ringtones
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> Ringtone
- android.permission.WAKE_LOCK -> Alarm Clock
- com.android.vending.BILLING -> InApp purchases
Hint: The app contains ads. Not because we want to, but because we need to if you want any updates... We've placed the ads in a way the user does not get interrupted while using the app. Anyways, if you purchased a single item (any item) in the app, ALL ads will DISAPPEAR FOREVER!
If you want to support us like us on Facebook or buy the Pro version!
Like us on: http://www.facebook.com/papers.ch
Follow us on: http://twitter.com/#!/papersDev
Circle us on: https://plus.google.com/103020151444535745853
Background: DAS staff from Adult Protective Services, Forensics, and Livable Communities have worked in collaboration with the Georgia Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association on a variety of projects related to abuse, neglect, and exploitation, including ACT Training for law enforcement personnel, identifying alternative placements for vulnerable adults residing in unlicensed personal care homes, obtaining driving assessments for those with dementia to determine continued ability to safely drive, and determining financial capacity of individuals. Through this collaboration and subsequent discussion, it was determined that an ANE App could prove useful for law enforcement, APS, other health care professionals, and the general public.
Available to General Public and Health Care Professionals:
- Contact Information for various agencies
- Information on laws related to abuse, neglect, and exploitation
Available to Law Enforcement and other Professionals that respond to abuse, neglect, or exploitation, via an Activation Code:
- Screening questions & algorithm for Cognitive Functioning
- Screening questions & algorithm for determining abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- Screening questions & algorithm for determining financial capacity
- Emergency Placement places, by zip code, and nearest to your location (pending)
- Mattie’s Call (receive and send alerts)
- Push notifications of latest scams
Increased recognition and reporting of ANE to the appropriate investigative/regulatory agencies.
Provide timely emergency placement options for vulnerable adults in crisis (pending)
Better identification of individuals in need of immediate safe interventions due to wandering behaviors.
Heightened awareness of ways to avoid scams against vulnerable adults