- Instala la aplicación en tu dispositivo
- Lee con cuidado y acepta los Términos y Condiciones de Uso
- Ingresa tu información
- Usa responsablemente tu aplicación
Recuerda que la atención de emergencias es un derecho ciudadano, por tanto el uso de esta herramienta debe ser realizado de manera responsable.
El reporte de emergencias reales puede salvar vidas, tu vida es la razón de nuestra acción.
Políticas de Uso
El Servicio Integrado de Seguridad ECU 911 se reserva los derechos de esta aplicación e impondrá las sanciones que estime pertinentes en caso de mal uso.
Mal uso contempla reportes de emergencias que impliquen el desplazamiento innecesario de recursos.
- Mal uso inicial, bloqueo del aplicativo por 30 días.
- Reincidencia inicial de mal uso, bloqueo del aplicativo por 6 meses.
- Segunda reincidencia de mal uso, bloqueo definitivo del aplicativo.
Toda información que se solicita e ingresa a esta aplicación será utilizada exclusivamente con el propósito para el cual fue requerido. La información ingresada debe ser verídica, a fin de brindar una asistencia oportuna.
Cómo reportar una Emergencia
Paso 1.- Escoge la Institución para atender tu emergencia.
Paso 2.- Escoge el incidente que describa tu emergencia.
Paso 3.- Confirma el envío de tu emergencia.
Concealed carry or carrying a concealed weapon (CCW) is the practice of carrying a weapon (such as a handgun) in public either on you or in close proximity. All 50 states have passed laws allowing citizens to carry certain concealed firearms in public, either without a permit or after obtaining a permit from local government and/or law enforcement. The states give different terms for licenses or permits to carry a concealed firearm, such as a Concealed Handgun License/Permit (CHL/CHP), Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW), Concealed (Defensive/Deadly) Weapon Permit/License (CDWL/CWP/CWL), Concealed Carry Permit/License (CCP/CCL), License To Carry (Firearms) (LTC/LTCF), Carry of Concealed Deadly Weapon license (CCDW), Concealed Pistol License (CPL), etc. Thirteen states use a single permit to regulate the practices of both concealed and open carry of a handgun.
Regulations differ widely by state, with most states currently maintaining a "Shall-Issue" policy. As recently as the mid-'90s most states were No-Issue or May-Issue, but over the past 30 years states have consistently migrated to less restrictive alternatives.
Many jurisdictions have established arrangements where they recognize or honor permits or licenses issued by other jurisdictions with comparable standards. This is known as Reciprocity and is based on U.S. Constitution "full faith and credit" provision.
While generally a concealed carry permit allows the permit holder to carry a concealed weapon in public, a state may restrict carry of a firearm including a permitted concealed weapon while in or on certain properties, facilities or types of businesses that are otherwise open to the public. These areas vary by state and you should research these restrictions carefully.
- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
The app was developed under the direction of seasoned crime scene investigators from across the nation with dozens of years of combined experience. Additionally, LifeWings Partners, LLC, used over two decades of demonstrated expertise in checklist development for high consequence industries to provide guidance. The newly revised 2013 Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement served as a reference for the app checklist definitions. WillowTree Apps, Inc., known for creating award-winning apps across multiple industries, designed the CASE app for iPhone and Android use.
The CASE app provides law enforcement a well-thought-out aid that can systematically guide them through the often chaotic setting of a crime scene while providing smartphone technology needed for documentation. Text, photography, video, and audio are available along with the ability to ascribe date, time, and GPS information. All documentation is for each crime scene is bundled and exported via USB cable to an external device. After 72 hours, all data is deleted automatically from the phone.
For more information about the CASE app, development team, the Forensic Institute for Research and Education (FIRE), or FIRE director Dr. Hugh Berryman, D-ABFA, go to www.csimtsu.com.
This project was supported by Grant No. 2011-DB-BX-0102 awarded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance. The Bureau of Justice Assistance is a component of the Office of Justice Programs, which also includes the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the National Institute of Justice, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, the Office for Victims of Crime, the Community Capacity Development Office, and the Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking. Points of view or opinions in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.
This app is for first responding officers. It is neither intended for nor should be used to replace crime scene processing units. Additionally, all departmental, jurisdictional, and governmental policies and procedures should supersede app checklist procedures.
The Vigilant – Mobile Companion app is exclusively for Vigilant Solution’s law enforcement customers. This unique app is a companion app for the agency’s Vigilant product(s) and extends the benefits of these products out to more users – investigative, traffic patrol, mounted and foot patrol, etc.
The app encompasses many of the tools and features seen in Vigilant’s LEARN® product for license plate reader (LPR) analytics and access to the Vigilant national LPR database of over 2.6 billion license plate scans. The app also includes a mobile device version of Vigilant’s exclusive feature known as Mobile Hit Hunter, and Vigilant’s FaceSearch facial recognition product.
License Plate Recognition Features and Functions:
• Access Vigilant’s national LPR database of over 2.6 billion (and growing) license plate reader detections
• Access exclusive LEARN analytic tools such as Locate Analysis
• Add Hot Plates for monitoring against Agency-owned LPR systems, shared data from other agencies, and Vigilant’s own private network of LPR data
• Receive and share alerts on matches against Agency hotlists
• Leverage the power of the Vigilant-exclusive Mobile Hit Hunter feature to see locations of nearby vehicles matched between your agency’s hotlists and Vigilant’s own private network of data
• Scan License Plates using your device’s camera and have them uploaded to the Agency’s LEARN account and matched against hotlists
• As the app requires an existing LEARN account with Vigilant, all transactions are fully audited and available for Agency Manager review.
Facial Recognition Features and Functions:
• Access Vigilant’s national gallery of over 13 million (and growing) mugshots, registered sex offenders, and more
• Upload images to your Agency gallery for later matching and investigative purposes
• Upload probe images from your device’s camera to search against your available gallery and receive potential matches based on over 350 different facial measurements.
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.
- Amount of data you have remaining
- If you are throttled or not
- How much time you have remaining before your Free Zone starts/ends
**NOTE: This is a BETA app and is being published to test current features of the app. New features will be added to the app as they become available. If you find any bugs or would like to request a feature for possible inclusion in future releases of the app you may do so in the app by clicking on menu button and then on "Submit Bug / Feature Request". This will take you to a on-line web form.
- In some instances, the amount of time left until period change is incorrect. The issue is being addressed and should be resolved in the next release.
**This app is in no way related to or endorsed by HughesNet ISP.
The app is completely Ad-Free.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Today's app usage for mobile and wifi
- Realtime speed of running applications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin) Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
Use caution that notes are taken in a safe place. This application is designed to take less than thirty seconds. It will help to sort out the order of events if you have made notes quickly in the event of an emergency. The faster you can take accurate notes the more time you will be able to attend to you duties.
A huge thank you to the developers of Tasker. Without them this app wouldn't be possible.
By downloading this app you agree that I the developer am not responsible for any damages that may ensue from using this application. This application is distributed AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY. This application is public domain. It is distributable, eligible for resale, and modifiable by anyone at any time.
PagerDuty for Android allows you to:
✓ Receive unlimited push notification alerts
✓ Easily access and respond to open incidents (acknowledge, resolve or reassign)
✓ Quickly see if you're on-call
✓ Access a contact list of all users in your account (includes phone & SMS numbers and email addresses for each user)
A PagerDuty user account is required to use this application. Signup at http://www.pagerduty.com/