simply the best of best , great job
Overall a great product. I have purchased the app on iOS and Mac. However, I have now switched to an Android phone -- and this has really messed up my workflow. On iOS, there is an Email add-on that allows it to work with IFTTT — so you can speak reminders to Siri and they'll make it into 2Do as tasks. There is no such integration for Android. I cannot figure out any way to auto-add reminders and tasks using voice and Google Assistant. My once-fluid set up is now really clumsy... Excellent product overall, but this really hurts me. I can't switch away from it, but it is causing pain. 5 stars once resolved!
I need the least amount of taps and swipes to add tasks and edit them compared to other to-do apps.
The best app for your tasks hands down. The developer is responsive and relentless in making 2do the best.
I have purchased this app on iOS as well and have watched it evolve over time. I think it really is a super effective, simple and pleasant app to use daily. My only real gripe on the Android version is the lack of a calendar. I don't know why it was excluded but it would be a welcome addition. I still enjoy the visual the calenders provides. Either an in app calendar or a way to port info into google calendar or something similar. Other than that I love the app and I look forward to the changes coming
Ok... I have used, and am premium user of many apps of this nature, and this app ROCKS. I saw a review and instantly I was hooked. I didn't even need the "trial" period, I just got it. Look, this app has all of the bells and whistles a grand 2do app needs and more. I sync between 2 Android devices beautifully using my Dropbox, which is crucial to me. Do yourself a favor and pick up a to-do app that is worth its weight in gold.
* Fixed a regression bug that caused Smart lists to become unrecognized
* You can now turn text selection from any app into a task in 2Do. Simply tap on the new "2Do" action that appears in the selection context menu (OS 6.0+)
* Locations can be assigned to tasks and managed from the new Locations panel (swipe task-list to the left to reveal)
* Receive alerts for nearby tasks when you enter a location assigned to the task
* Alert notifications with attachments now show a preview