Vendetta Online is a free, graphically intensive and cross-platform MMORPG set in space. Players take the role of spaceship pilots in a vast, persistent online galaxy. Trade between stations and build an empire, or pirate traders who dare to pursue routes through areas of lawless space. Fight other players, or cooperate with friends to push back the mysterious Hive. Mine ores and minerals, gather resources, and craft unusual items. Join the military of your nation, and participate in massive online battles (see the trailer). A wide variety of gameplay styles are available, from the the intensity of huge battles and realtime PvP, to the low-key enjoyment of quiet trading and mining in less dangerous areas of the galaxy. Play the style of game that suits you, or that suits your current mood. The availability of relatively casual and short-term goals allows for fun when only a little time is available to play.
Vendetta Online is free-to-play on Android, with no level caps. An optional low subscription cost of only $1 per month allows access to large Capital Ship construction. The Android version includes several helpful features:
- Single-Player mode: after completing the tutorial, a single-player sandbox sector becomes available, letting you perfect your flying technique and enjoy minigames while offline. - Game controllers, TV Mode: use your favorite gamepad to play, Moga, Nyko, PS3, Xbox, Logitech and others. Gamepad-oriented "TV Mode" is enabled on micro-console and set-top box devices like AndroidTV. - Keyboard and Mouse support (with FPS-style mouse capture on Android).
Additionally, be aware of the following:
- Free download, no strings attached.. find out if the game is for you. - Seamlessly switch between mobile and PC! Play the game on your Mac, Windows, or Linux machine when at home. Single universe for all platforms.
- Dual-core 1Ghz+ ARMv7 device, running Android 5 or better, with an ES 2.x compliant GPU (a modern multi-core device with an ES 3.x GPU is recommended). - 600MB of free SD space recommended. The game may use about 500MB, but patches itself, so additional free space is advised. - 1GB of device RAM memory. This is a graphically intensive game! Anything less may experience force-closes, and is at your own risk. - We suggest installing over Wifi (for the large download), but playing the game should use relatively little bandwidth, and works well over most 3G networks. You are responsible for monitoring your own bandwidth usage. - If you experience a problem, please post to our forums so we can get more information from you. We fix issues as soon as possible, but we simply do not have *every* phone.
Caveats and Additional Information:
- The hardware intensity of this game often exposes device driver issues that remain hidden with other apps. If your device itself crashes and reboots, it is a driver bug! Not the game! - This is a large and complex game, a true PC-style MMO. Do not expect a "mobile" game experience. If you take a little time to read the tutorials, you will succeed at the game much more quickly. - The tablet and handset flight interfaces may take a little time to learn, although they are effective with some experience. The flight UI will be continually improved as we receive user feedback. Keyboard play can also be very effective. - We are a continually evolving game, often with patches released weekly. Our users are encouraged to help the game development process by posting to the Suggestions and Android forums of our website.
Feb 6, 2024
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
App info and performance and Device or other IDs
This app may collect these data types
Personal info, App info and performance, and Device or other IDs
Data is encrypted in transit
You can request that data be deleted
Ratings and reviews
February 13, 2024
Very fun, then very frustrating, then back to fun. So much stuff to do it can be confusing. Missions go from boringly easy to seemingly impossible very fast. Some missions are written in a way that makes it hard to understand what to do. While plugins are available and the stock UI is mostly functional, it is not very customizable and functions it feels like it should have are not available. Touch screen controls are a little clunky, probably would work best with controller. Very nice game. 👍
1 person found this review helpful
Show review history
September 28, 2023
I like the game it's got a very high frame-rate at 120 frames on my Moto G stylus 2022 plenty of missions to do and areas to explore and, awesome community. I'm reading it for Starz though because graphically it does look a little cartoon like it'd be awesome if you can make the ships and planets look a little more realistic same thing with the space station's but most everything is pretty awesome also more ships would be nice. I switched from Eve echoes to this. Love it! 4 stars
5 people found this review helpful
February 17, 2022
This game is amazing! I really enjoy it so far. But there are two huge things that hold it back: the UI desperately needs an upgrade. The menus are pretty old school looking windows. The second thing is WE NEED CUSTOM CONTROLS! It is extremely difficult to pilot your ship in combat effectively with the default controls. I really appreciate that this is a four person team! But we really need custom controls for mobile.
55 people found this review helpful
Guild Software, Inc.
February 17, 2022
So, you can customize a lot about the controls in Options -> Advanced, if you like. There are general parameters around switching button sides, controlling the ramping curves of "analog" input areas, etc. Plus, if you want to do total customization, there is a player-maintained plugin called "DroidButtons", with info on the forums. Have fun!
- Shared group nav beacons are now visible in the radar.