The app is India’s digital platform for students of State boards Grade 1 to 10, addressing the learning gap for students with different learning styles and aptitude. It offers interactive animation-based learning programs for all subjects (Math, Science, History, Civics, Geography, Hindi, English, Grammar and Marathi) for students from State Board schools and vernacular mediums.
The app is designed in-house by GurujiWorld’s R&D team after 8yrs+ experience in working with the state board schools, with a deeper understanding of the user challenges in learning.
Our subject matter experts (SME) have rich experience, with which they have designed the innovative digital learning approach of ‘Concept Clarification up-to Page level.’ This addresses the issue of short attention span and simplifies understanding of difficult concepts.
The various in-built assessments and tests personalises learning as per individual learner’s pace, guides the learner on areas of improvement and helps in overcoming the ‘Fear of Failure’.
Team-GKlass is committed towards the vision of making GKlass app the most adopted, loved and respected brands for average to slow learners in India.
- Available for Student as learning aid and for Teacher to conceptualise difficult concepts.
- Learning programs are created by breaking a lesson into small units or segments of interactive animation- based videos (page level).
- The visualisation in videos engage the learner, making understanding of difficult concepts quick and easy.
- The animated videos are short in duration (<4mins) and within the attention span of the child, helping him/her retain information easily.
- Syllabus coverage is as per state board for all subjects from Grade 1 to 10. Complete coverage for Maharashtra State Board schools, English Medium and Vernacular Mediums (Marathi & Semi-English).
- Numerous tests, based on Bloom’s Taxonomy, at topic-, chapter- and subject- levels gauge the learners progress and provide further guidance.
- Powerful content Search allows to quickly jump to any particular lesson.
- Empowers parents with necessary data & learning matrix to guide children, and enables them to measure learning progress.
GKlass e-Learning App simplifies learning and works as a perfect companion at home for all day-to-day school activities, along with building the required motivation and interest for studies.
Today, after few months of launch, around 200,000 plus users have downloaded GKlass e-Learning App; with about 30% active usage, with average 25-30mins of time spent on learning. Children find it easy, fun, interactive and simple to learn and play with GKlass!