G-NetReport Pro is app for mobile network real time measurements and reporting to your own online database.
G-NetReport Pro is similar to G-NetTrack Pro, but you can send online reports to your own database and organize your measurement fleet of reporting phones. For postprocessing of measurements in database and logfiles you can use G-NetLook Pro.
You can record logfiles or do online reporting. In order to report online you have to purchase credits (1 credit = 1 measurement sample). The app comes with 20 credits on installation. You can see your current credits in INFO tab - Available credits. You can buy credits using MENU - Buy credits.
The credits prices are: (all prices exclude taxes):
20 000 credits - 0.99$
50 000 credits - 2.49$
100 000 credits - 4.49$
How to use:
1. Create your database using provided scripts and set the app to report to it.
- download scripts - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/scripts/scripts.rar
- setup webserver with PHP and MySql support. You can use some service provider for this.
- create new database on your server.
- use create_table.txt script to create table called 'measurements' in your database.
- use test_insert.php for testing the inserting of records in database. Change server, username, password and database name with your values. Copy test_insert.php to your server. When you open it in webbrowser it should insert test record in database.
- use insert.php for inserting measurement records in your database. Change server, username, password and database name with your values. Copy insert.php to your server.
2. Set reporting server of G-NetReport Pro to your database server. You can also use predefined vendor for reporting. If you are using reporting vendor make sure [Use reporting vendor] is checked.
- Set SETTINGS - ONLINE REPORTING - Report URL to URL of insert.php on your server (something like http:www.yourtestserver.com/test/insert.php)
3. Check SETTINGS - ONLINE REPORTING - Send Measurements Online
4. Now when you start logging the app will send measurements to your server. You can also send instant measurement using MENU - Send sample.
For postprocessing of your data measurements you can use G-NetLook Pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlookpro. Set it to use your custom database in Settings - Online Data.
G-NetReport Pro features:
- 2G/3G/4G serving and neighbor cells information measurement
- Record measurements in logfiles (text and kml format)
- Send measurements to custom online database
- Change app settings via internet
- Change app settings via SMS
- Cellfile import/export and sites and serving and neighbor cells lines visualization on map
- Frequency information ARFCN measurements
- OUTDOOR and INDOOR measurements
- AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
- Floorplans load
- Predefined routes load
- SMS remote control of the app
- 3D map - different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps auto caching
- Data (upload,download,ping) test sequence
- Voice test sequence
- SMS test sequence
- Mixed Data/Voice/SMS test sequence
- Multithread upload and download
- Chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
- Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
- Barometer usage for height determination
- Send measurements online to G-NetWorld database
- Screen orientation change
Download sample database records here: http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/downloads/G-NetReport/gnetreport_samples.xlsx
G-NetReport Pro manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnetreportpro_manual.php