Poet helps you writing poetry. The app selects suitable words in order to match the poetry meter.
Check also the free version of Poet - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.poetlite
How to use:
1. Press [New] button and select the poetry feet type (iamb, trochee, anapest etc...) or create your own by checking syllables.
2. Press [WRITE] button and words which syllables stress matches accent pattern are selected.
3. You can change words with other suitable words via drop down menu.
4. You can listen to the poem using READ button
5. You can listen to lyrics accent using PLAY button
Also once the words are chosen you can select syllables to change by selecting the syllables and pressing [WRITE] button.
In Settings you can change the number of syllables and number of syllables in row.
You can add your own words to the dictionary. In directory [Poet/dictionaries] you have an example file for custom dictionary that can be loaded from MENU - LOAD DICTIONARY. In custom dictionary you can put any word or combination of words. You have to provide word hyphenation and stress in format:
If the syllable is stressed stress=1 else stress=0. For example:
You can also add your own text file for the app to learn useful words combinations. The file should be text file and could be every useful text like any poetry or other text.
Use MENU - Load learning text to load your own learning text.
Check also the other music composition related apps:
Song Engineer - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.songengineerlite
Melody Engineer - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.melodyengineerlite
Lyrics Engineer - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.lyricsengineerlite
Rhythm Engineer - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.rhythmengineerlite