Poet helps you writing poetry. The app selects suitable words in order to match the poetry meter.
How to use:
1. Press [New] button and select the poetry feet type (iamb, trochee, anapest etc...) or create your own by checking syllables.
2. Press [WRITE] button and words which syllables stress matches accent pattern are selected.
3. You can change words with other suitable words via drop down menus under starting syllable of each word.
4. You can listen to the poem using READ button
5. You can listen to lyrics accent using PLAY button
Also once the words are chosen you can select syllables to change by selecting the syllables and pressing [WRITE] button.
In Settings you can change the number of syllables and number of syllables in row.
Check also the full version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.poet
with more features:
- save poems
- open saved poems
- more words in dictionary
- option to load custom dictionary
- more syllables - up to 128 in poem