Start studying Korean with Precious Writing, the No. 1 Korean education app chosen by 300,000 parents and 150 elementary schools!
■ Don't worry about whether your child is not slow or how to start educating. Valuable articles will teach you systematically. Based on the results of the diagnosis, an ‘AI teacher’ developed by a team of Korean language education experts (linguistic therapists, teachers) and KAIST artificial intelligence experts will design a Korean study curriculum that is perfect for your child.
■ Fun and effect at the same time! Precious writing is a fun educational game that melts the educational method (phonics) that has been proven effective in English education. You will see a child who is interested in reading even the first letters he sees!
■ Do you want to see your child studying on their own? Precious writing is composed of safe contents and infant-friendly design so that children can learn alone without special guidance from parents.
■ Precious texts are systematically taught to develop children's linguistic curiosity.
– As a result of the experience for 15 minutes a day for 8 weeks with 61 children who had never received Korean language education, all participating children were able to read more than 80% of the basic syllables accurately.
– These amazing results are thanks to the sound-centered education method (phonics) adopted in Precious Writing! Precious writing is taught by connecting the unique sounds of consonants and vowels with each letter according to the sound-centered education method, and learning consonants and vowels in parallel so that children can make and read syllables (letters) with a small number of known phonemes. . The experience of making and reading syllables with the phonemes you know increases your curiosity about the language and motivation for learning.
– Students who acquired the language through the sound-centered education method performed significantly better in word reading and spelling than those who did not. Dr. Oh Eun-young also said that teaching how to pronounce Hangeul is the most important thing! Start studying sound-centered Hangul with precious writing!
■ Precious writing will help you find the speed of your child's learning.
– If your child has difficulty learning Hangeul, it is not that he is particularly slow or unable, but that he has started learning at the wrong point. Please take a good starting point with a valuable article.
– Precious writing starts Korean education at the exact point where the child can feel a sense of achievement and curiosity through diagnostic evaluation.
– If you learn the first language easily with precious writing, language will not be an obstacle to learning for your child, but will be the key to creating your own world.
■ Precious writing has been developed so that children can do it alone.
– Made it possible for children to focus on learning without the help of adults. Depending on your age, you may need your parents' help at first, but you'll soon enjoy learning on your own.
■ You can check your child's achievements and weaknesses in real time.
– You can always check what your child is good at and difficult to do in various detailed areas such as overall achievement, knowledge of letter and sound correspondence, combination ability, and word learning through the learning status at any time.
– You can have fun reviewing difficult letters with precious letters! Dozens of educational games make review fun too.
■ Precious writing Use this way!
1. After signing up for a valuable article, select the child's level.
2. Depending on the level, free diagnostic tests are prepared. (For children learning Korean for the first time, the game experience begins.)
3. When the diagnostic test or experience is completed, a 1:1 customized curriculum is created.
4. After subscribing to the subscription, please continue to use the valuable articles. There is a 3-day free trial period, so give it a try and decide!
※ Precious Articles follows the US Children's Online Privacy Protection Regulations and is a safe app that does not contain any third-party advertisements.
※ You can experience diagnostic evaluation, experiential play games, and picture cards for free just by downloading precious articles.
※ If you want to cancel your subscription, you can cancel at any time at least one day before the renewal date in Menu > Subscription. Even if you cancel your subscription, you can use it until the subscription expiration date.
※ Precious writing dreams of a world where all children can easily read, write, and speak. We support low-income, single-parent families to create a world where all children have access to an education. Members who need support, please contact [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
■ Introducing the curriculum of precious writing.
Basic vowels and consonants → double vowels (ㅑ, ㅕ, ㅛ, ㅠ) → double consonants → 7 representative bases → bases with the same sound → learning is performed in the order of difficult double vowels.
1. Basic Vowels and Consonants
Basic vowels and consonants are not learned separately, but in parallel. The experience of making and reading syllables (letters) and words with just a few vowels and consonants helps to create curiosity and motivation for learning Hangeul. The learning order of vowels and consonants is arranged in consideration of the characteristics of each phoneme and elements that can easily be confused.
2. Double vowels (ㅑ, ㅕ, ㅛ, ㅠ)
Learn the characteristics of diphthongs, which are a combination of two sounds, and proceed with learning by contrasting them with similarly shaped single vowels or diphthongs.
3. Double consonants
Basic consonants and double consonants with similar shapes and sounds are simultaneously compared audio-visually on one screen, and after learning, basic consonants and double consonants can be distinguished only by sound.
4. 7 representative feet
We learn 7 supporting phonemes, which are representative sounds of supporting sounds. It helps to clearly know each supporting sound and reduce confusion between sounds by comparing the supporting sound with different sound characteristics and comparing and distinguishing the supporting sound with similar characteristics.
5. Equal Sound Support
Learn by collecting bases that sound the same. Supports with low frequency of use of support are helpful in learning the corresponding support word because only the syllables (letters) used in words are selected and learned.
6. Difficult diphthongs
Study groups were created taking into account the characteristics of phonemes and their frequency of use. In addition, through the contrast between similarly shaped phonemes that are easily confused, and the grouping of phonemes with the same sound, difficult diphthongs can be learned more easily and clearly.
■ Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the sound-centered education method?
A. The sound-centered education method is an education method that learns the sound of letters and the principles of combination, and is also called 'phonics'. You must have heard of phonics at least once when you first learned English. The basis of reading in phonetic alphabets such as English and Korean depends on phonological deciphering ability (the ability to decipher the phoneme corresponding to the letter to be read based on the sound correspondence knowledge of consonants and vowels). Precious writing begins with education by developing phonological deciphering skills so that children can have a solid foundation.
Q. Why should I study with the sound-centered education method?
A. In the early stages of reading development, reading skills are the foundation for comprehension. The sound-centered education method teaches the principle of making sounds and improves reading skills the fastest.
Q. Why do precious texts teach ‘g’ rather than ‘giyeok’?
A. Precious writing is designed according to the Hangeul principle that consonants and vowels combine to form syllables, and these syllables are read by combining the consonants and vowels into one. My Hangeul education game in Precious Writing develops consonant letter-sound response ability and letter-sound combination ability, and a child who naturally acquires this ability will have the power to read any word he or she encounters for the first time.
■ App use inquiries
• KakaoTalk: @Sojunghangul
• Email: [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
■ Guide to access rights
• Permission to access storage space
– Users can create their own picture cards by selecting pictures from the photo gallery. Corresponding access rights are required to access the photo gallery and save picture cards.
• Microphone usage rights
– There is a learning activity to listen to the sound of the presented letter and speak along. You need that access right to run Mike.
– Some voices in the game use sound effects from zapsplat.com.