Mental Abacus is a self-learning package for fundamentals to mixed addition and subtraction. With the facility of fully illustrated tutorials and powerful step demonstrator, you can master the skills of abacus mental arithmetic effortlessly.
Mental Abacus is mainly divided into two sections, namely Tutorial and Abaculator.
Interfaces are organized in a simple and easy way for novice to follow. Concepts, theories and techniques are explained not only by uncomplicated words, but also with massive illustrations. Numerous examples with demonstration further strengthen the study effectiveness.
A great tool that demonstrates the steps for BOTH hands abacus mental arithmetic. Just enter a number or an equation, Abaculator will show you every step with detailed description and explanation. You can pause and continue whenever you need, or even switch to show set of steps for other number or equation in the middle of the demonstration.
And More...VIRTUAL ABACUS
Built-in virtual abacus enables you to follow the lessons and practice the Two Hands Fingering Method on the abacus at the same time. You can try to solve the examples on the virtual abacus by yourself and check with the demonstration steps provided on the page as well.
- Two hands fingering method fosters right brain functions
- Abaculator drives beads and explains every step
- Basics to multi-digit numbers addition and subtraction
- Rapid calculations are included to enhance speed and fun
- Virtual Abacus allows you to practise along everywhere
- Assists in achieving the ultimate aim of abacus training, transforming visualized beads move on imaginary abacus and getting rid of the substantial abacus