Mental Abacus Book 2 focuses on advanced abacus topics, and it is a complete learning package on multiplication and division. Every concept and technique involved is explained thoroughly with plenty of examples and various diagrams. Book 1 and Book 2, together with the powerful demonstration kit “Abaculator”, comprise a comprehensive guide for abacus self-study.
As in Mental Abacus, Mental Abacus Book 2 is divided into two sections, namely Tutorial and Abaculator.
Interfaces are organized in a simple and easy way, absolutely the most appropriate learning material for novice to proceed. Advanced concepts, theories and techniques are explained not only by plain words, but also with massive illustrations. Numerous examples with demonstration further strengthen the study effectiveness.
A great tool that demonstrates the steps for BOTH hands abacus mental arithmetic. Just enter any multiplication or division equation, Abaculator will show you every step with detailed description and explanation. You can pause and continue whenever you need, change your desired settings for quotient estimation method or calculation method, or even switch to show set of steps for other number or equation in the middle of the demonstration.
And More...VIRTUAL ABACUS
Built-in virtual abacus enables you to follow the lessons and practice the Two Hands Fingering Method on the abacus at the same time. You can try to solve the examples on the virtual abacus by yourself and check with the demonstration steps provided on the page as well.
- Decimal to Multi-Digit Multiplication
- Multiplicative Pithy Formula for Fast Multiplication
- Full Analysis and Details on Quotient Estimate Methods
- Dealing with all kinds of Division Revisions
- Specific multiplication and division settings in Abaculator explains every step in detail
- Two hands fingering method fosters right brain functions
- Virtual Abacus allows you to practise along everywhere
- Assists in achieving the ultimate aim of abacus training, transforming visualized beads move on imaginary abacus and getting rid of the substantial abacus