The Hanna Lab App turns an Android device into a full-featured pH meter when used with a Hanna Instruments HALO™ pH probe with Bluetooth® Smart technology.
The Hanna Lab App includes a Demo mode showing all the features of the app.
The Hanna Lab App provides a display of the current pH measurement, solution temperature and mV reading as well as a graphical plot or tabulated record of measured data over time. The app also features built-in help, probe calibration, manual or interval data logging, data sharing, and alarms when the readings are outside user-defined limits.
The HALO™ probe’s Bluetooth® Smart technology offers many advantages in wireless measurement convenience and the probe can be used up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the Android device. The HALO™ probe and Hanna Lab App are ideal for professionals and educators needing accurate wireless measurements in the laboratory, classroom and in the field.
Hanna Lab App Features:
- pH measurements with up to 0.001pH resolution
- Probe calibration using up to 5 pH buffers
- Display of pH and solution temperature updated every second
- Current measurement can be displayed along with probe calibration data and tabulated data or a graphical plot
- Enhanced viewing of the graph using pinch and zoom technology
- Display of the probe’s condition, name, reading stability and battery life
- Sample tagging with annotations by pressing the HALO™ pH probe button, or by pressing the probe icon on the Android device
- Both interval and manual data logging, as well as automatically saved data every hour
- Data logs may be sorted by probe name and annotated with measurement specific information
- Share data by emailing the data file in CSV format
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- User-definable alarm thresholds for pH, mV and temperature
- Automatic recognition of previously connected probes and calibration data stored on probes
- Help with tutorial information on pH measurement and probe maintenance
Please note that Hanna Lab is compatible with Android Jelly Bean 4.3 or newer, and Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0.