Sound and voice recorder for Android, uses RAW microphone data to capture every sound and records in lossless format (PCM WAV). Records stereo audio - listen with headphones and feel surrounded by the sound.
- sample rate 8kHz to 192kHz (older devices may not support all the sample rates)
- bits per sample selection 16-bit (high quality) / 8-bit (record files to use in some embedded systems)
- ajustable gain 0 to 60 dB or automatic (look-ahead AGC)
- AGC buffer step selection 10ms to 500ms
- AGC measured amplitude averaging factor A_avg 0 = max. amplitude, 1 = buffer average
- user-configurable file name including date and time
- 4GB file size technical limit - new file created automatically to continue recording
- stereo / mono channel selection
- swap left/right option
- left/right balance +/- 10 dB
- keep screen ON - option so that device does not enter sleep (due to a security update in Android now microphone gets cut off after a few seconds for background apps :( )
- disable ringing and vibration while recording - option so that the recording does not get ruined by the phone ring or vibration
- free, NO ADS, only limitation is recording stops after 10 min. which is more than enough for recording one song.
If you need continuous recording longer than 10 min, you can buy the Pro version: