Next generation, Pro-grade GPS system that works in both Stand-Alone Mode and GPS-Trk Net Mode.
[Supports Android Oreo (Ver 8). Trusted name in smartphone GPS app for 7 years.]
1) Stand-Alone Mode (smartphone only)
In this mode, GPS-Trk works as a traditional professional-grade GPS app.
• Full functionalities packed into clean easy-to-use UI.
• Reliability (several days of continuous measurement).
• Scalability (very long track like around the earth).
• Store all past tracks of several years on smartphone. Effectively, you never have to delete tracks to save space.
• Minimal usage of battery, network data and disk storage.
• Track with photos.
• Import / export track file in KML, KMZ, eKML, eKMZ, GPX format (with photo for KMZ, eKMZ) via any apps (email attachment, Dropbox etc.)
• Apple Maps, Google Maps, OpenStreetMap (Offline map for OpenStreetMap)
• Track measurement works even without network (Cellphone, Wi-Fi).
• Both track measurement by time and by distance.
• Track animation.
• Single app supports both smartphone and tablet. (screen optimized differently.)
2) GPS-Trk Net Mode (smartphone + GPS-Trk Net Cloud service)
The easiest way to share your GPS track path (with photos) with friends in real-time!
[Check it out at https://gpstrk.hc-eng.com]
During adventures (climbing, biking, airplane, ship) or business (fleet management), your friends, support team can watch your movement.
The user records track (movement, photos) with GPS-Trk app on smartphone. The other persons can watch the track moves remotely in real-time with any web browser (smartphones, PCs).
Free - create public tracks. (for Hobby. Show it to the world!)
Free - Friends watch your tracks.
Subscription - create shared or private tracks. (for Business)
You carry smartphone and friends watch your movement with Web browsers.
You put smartphone on target (scientific research, car, kid, pet etc.) and you monitor its movement with Web browsers.